Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received any yet?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied but I haven't heard back yet. I severely doubt I will get in as the course says you have to have AAB however my predicted grades are only ABBC... but I wanted to pick a fifth choice instead of wasting it so I did :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickjamesknight)
    I've applied but I haven't heard back yet. I severely doubt I will get in as the course says you have to have AAB however my predicted grades are only ABBC... but I wanted to pick a fifth choice instead of wasting it so I did :/
    I'm in my first year at Sheffield studying Law&Crim. I didn't think I would get my grades but I got in. I studied A2 Law, A2 Art, A2 General Studies, AS Sociology and AS English. They told me they would accept my 3 A Levels as my entry requirements despite General Studies being one of them and Art not being an academic subject. I was predicted an A in Law, an A/B in Art but only a C in General Studies. I was still offered a place and in the end I got 5 A's. So you should be okay!

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer from Sheffield for Law and Crim

ReputationRep:
    Applied to Sheffield for Law and Crim and Lancs and set off my app early Nov, but haven't heard from Sheffield yet. Not really too bothered though, lol.

ReputationRep:
    Had an offer for Law & Crim for ABB (incl. General Studies)

Sent application off mid-November

ReputationRep:
    I've just got an offer today too for ABB also! It doesn't say if they will take general studies though so I'm going to need to ring them up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickjamesknight)
    I've just got an offer today too for ABB also! It doesn't say if they will take general studies though so I'm going to need to ring them up!
    yeah they do accept General Studies it says on the website and I also emailed...

I realise you posted this months ago I forgot my password for here and couldn't be bothered checking it :P

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.