Theory Driving Test Revision: Online? Watch

This discussion is closed.
muffem
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
Hey All. I was wondering if anyone could help me out here, Ive heard of online revision for theory tests, but i cant seem to find any anywhere on the net. If you know of any I would be greatful for them as Im starting my lessons in march, Sending of for my provisional today and want to get my theory out the way. Thanks in advance.
Lbar
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Not sure about online but the DVLA do the cdroms versions which have some tests on them. I'm not certain but doing a theory test online might have some copyright issues because of this.
muffem
Damn, Not any kind of revision sites what so ever online? See whenever i've driven its cirtainly not been following the highway code or any road signs and I dont want to have to pay out for the books/roms becuase Ive spent well over 2,000 getting my car, having it sprayed re-apolstered, NOS fitted and my crash course
edufly
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by muffem)
Hey All. I was wondering if anyone could help me out here, Ive heard of online revision for theory tests, but i cant seem to find any anywhere on the net. If you know of any I would be greatful for them as Im starting my lessons in march, Sending of for my provisional today and want to get my theory out the way. Thanks in advance.

There are plenty of revision sites for theory tests online, search under google and you'll find plenty of sites with past test papers to test you.

I failed the test by 1 mark on the multiple choice part, I even passed the hazard part without any practice on it b4!

If you ask me..there is too much costs (esp hidden) associated with learning to drive and then driving!
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
There's a pretty good cd which has practice questions on practical and hazard perception tests. Available with a green cover in W H Smith (sorry about th mistake before).
Hibbsy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
There's a pretty good cd which has practice questions on practical and hazard perception tests. Available with a green cover in woolworths.
Get the CD-ROM. It WILL prevent you from failing.
muffem
Thankyou all, It was very helpful, I'll be getting a CD rom tomorrow. *cheers for pay day*
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
http://www.2pass.co.uk/theory.htm
muffem
ty
What's Chico Time Precious?
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
there are a couple of practice questions on the DVLA website i am sure of it, as i did them.
Xenon
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by *Riz*)
http://www.2pass.co.uk/theory.htm
At first glances, the site seems pretty good!
*Riz*
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Xenon)
At first glances, the site seems pretty good!
It is! . The site has a really good section for the practical test too which is what I was looking for when I found it!!!!!
poppy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
My mum got me a cd from the local library. It seemed quite good and I passed.
muffem
Driving isnt the problem for me, I've driven jags and a nice Mercedes 280 SEL and it caught fire =( now I got a Mercedes 230 S to ruise in =) I'll try and get some pictures of it soon.
Just the theory I got to pray with hehehehe I never payed ttention to the road signs.. well what kind of 14 year old would?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (8)
32%
No (15)
60%
Don't know (2)
8%

Watched Threads