Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Christmas Dinner - A Size Zero Alternative? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Having been on the size zero diet for roughly 5 months and being very committed to this cause I am struggling to find a viable alternative of my usual routine for Christmas day. I obviously cannot find a milkshake in Roast dinner flavour, has anyone got any suggestions that abide my diet.

ReputationRep:
    Ryvita with some gravy on it.

ReputationRep:
    eat an anorexic turkey

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
    Having been on the size zero diet for roughly 5 months and being very committed to this cause I am struggling to find a viable alternative of my usual routine for Christmas day. I obviously cannot find a milkshake in Roast dinner flavour, has anyone got any suggestions that abide my diet.
    Half a sprout, boiled, with low fat spread. For pudding, ice cubes and some artificial sweetener.

ReputationRep:
    you are in a big troll mood today aren't you?

ReputationRep:
    It's only for one day. It's a tradition to eat as much as humanly possible.

ReputationRep:
    Go crazy for christmas day then return to your regular diet on boxing day.

EDIT: Okay, 'bulimic' was a really insensitive choice of word. Sorry if anyone was offended. My point was 'why not stuff the diet for one day?'

ReputationRep:
    Um are you serious? Shouldn't you be in a hospital?

ReputationRep:
    Just have a little of each of the meal foods (surely you can eat as much of the veg. as you want?) and then have stewed berries for pudding? Mainly saying this as I LOVE stewed berries - and cranberry sauce!

ReputationRep:
    lol @ people taking this seriously

ReputationRep:
    Why are people being horrible?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nichrome)
    Half a sprout, boiled, with low fat spread. For pudding, ice cubes and some artificial sweetener.
    On the Butterfield Diet, eh?

ReputationRep:
    Why are people being horrible?
    because your being ridiculous
    are you trying to look like the person in your sig? well dont she's too skinny :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toasteh)
    On the Butterfield Diet, eh?
    The Christmas Butterfield Diet

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried buying the stuff that my local Cash & Carry sells? Apparently its really good, it's basically liquidised and pulverised chicken burgers and it comes in the form of sachets. You can freeze and refreeze them, it's very convenient.

ReputationRep:
    Eat everything but in tiny portions, you're allowed to treat yourself to at least the taste! Otherwise...you'll arouse anorexia suspicions.

ReputationRep:
    Boiled steamed cabbage and winter vegetables with a lovely glass of cold, fresh, water. Remember carbs and protein are enemies. Sorry, but, this must be a troll post (which reminds me of something):-

"Ah, trolls are fine to pass the time, Nathaniel, but... but my heart longs to be joined in song." Prince Edward, Enchanted (2007).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thedepressedchild)
    Have you tried buying the stuff that my local Cash & Carry sells? Apparently its really good, it's basically liquidised and pulverised chicken burgers and it comes in the form of sachets. You can freeze and refreeze them, it's very convenient.
    What other flavours do they do? I dont like chicken burger.

ReputationRep:
    Best not to eat any turkey to be honest, far too unhealthy, just grab a carrot (raw, ofc) and knaw at it gently whilst wearing the hat that you got in your cracker.

ReputationRep:
    What other flavours do they do? I dont like chicken burger.
    Well chicken burger is my favourite but they also do Spiced Samosa, Keema, Beef steak, Haggis and many many more. For desserts they do, Chocolate spinach cake, Brazilian nut and chopped tomato truffles and egg angel cake.

Let me know if you want any of them, i can get you 1.5% discount because i have close links.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.