The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Firm-ers! 2011 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 360
Firmed UCL for Physics! Finished my exams today :biggrin: WOOO SUMMER!
(edited 12 years ago)
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
I've got a couple of questions:

1) When you firmed your offer, did you receive anything in the post? Was it important? I received nothing...

2) When do we have to send off our GCSE certificates etc, if at all?

Cheers
Original post by 8Hannah8
when did you all get your rejection letters from LSE? I still haven't heard back about my application!! I"m getting worried that I might have to firm my UCL offer. But at least you guys seem cool :-)

I got an offer from LSE and I'm firming UCL :tongue:
Original post by therealOG
I've got a couple of questions:

1) When you firmed your offer, did you receive anything in the post? Was it important? I received nothing...

2) When do we have to send off our GCSE certificates etc, if at all?

Cheers

regarding your first question: i didn't receive anything in the post, just the UCAS letter.

regarding your second question, i wondered the same thing so i emailed them a couple of days ago and asked whether i was supposed to provide anything to them at this point to valify my offer.
they told me that we would all receive a "status package" later this month with lots of info, telling us when/how to submit any certificates/proof to them, preliminary summer reading lists ( :s-smilie: ) and further info.

hope this helps :smile:
Original post by carpe*diem
regarding your first question: i didn't receive anything in the post, just the UCAS letter.

regarding your second question, i wondered the same thing so i emailed them a couple of days ago and asked whether i was supposed to provide anything to them at this point to valify my offer.
they told me that we would all receive a "status package" later this month with lots of info, telling us when/how to submit any certificates/proof to them, preliminary summer reading lists ( :s-smilie: ) and further info.

hope this helps :smile:

Cheers, that helped a lot :smile:
Geologyy!!!!
Reply 366
Original post by Gubey
What are you applying for? Unless its Economics or Politics I'm afraid you don't have much ground with which to argue. Most people on here are studying subjects that LSE don't offer, and besides the two subjects mentioned above, UCL consistently beats LSE on the subject league tables (even if they are not always a true reflection). So please stop being so ignorant!

Did you get rejected from LSE?
Reply 367

Nope :smile:
Original post by EasyA
hey! i've sent a bunch a emails to UCL and I never got a reply back ( it's been 2 months)

which mail did you send the email to?

thanks

since i couldn't find a general undergrad email i sent it directly to my department ([email protected]) and they got back to me immediately. maybe try to find the email of admissions for your department? :smile:

hope that helps :smile:

Have you been rejected from LSE?
Original post by Cutieapple44

Original post by Cutieapple44
Has anyone got any forms or information from UCL yet?

i got an accomodation confirmation after i had applied saying that they had received my accomodation application, but usually a person only receives letters after grades come out :smile:
anyone here applied to Canterbury hall for UCL accomodation? :smile:
Original post by Izzy93

Original post by Izzy93

i only finish next thursday :frown: and im also going to UCL :smile:
Original post by KittyRoselle

Original post by KittyRoselle
Firmed UCL for French :smile: Roll on September!

im doing russian and spanish :smile:
i might see you there haha x
Reply 374
Original post by isaacqureshi
i only finish next thursday :frown: and im also going to UCL :smile:

Not to long to go now! :smile: good luck for the rest of your exams:gthumb:
Reply 375
Argh. Firm offer in European Social and Political Studies, but the bastard's a bit steep - not quite sure they're familiar with the French Bac. I'm vaguely nervous about it - exams finish the 28th of June. We shall see.

I see other ESPSers. Which Assessment Day were you on?
Reply 376
Firmed UCL for anthropology :biggrin:,

Although really hoping they don't ask for GCSE certificates because I have absolutely no idea where mine are.
Reply 377
Original post by Izzy93

Same, see you there :smile: it's good to know at least a few girls will be on the course. physics is a sausage fest, almost as bad as engineering courses.
Reply 378
Original post by Chris_183

Original post by Chris_183
Same, see you there :smile: it's good to know at least a few girls will be on the course. physics is a sausage fest, almost as bad as engineering courses.

Haha i know, although there were quite a few girls at my openday which is reassuring! :smile:
Anyone received any welcome packages from UCL? They said they would be sending them out towards the end of this month, I haven't got anything...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending