Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does he fancy me?ask's me to party? Watch

Hi everyone just a quick question i know this guy i used to fancy (still kinda ) and he always texting me to meet up as in groups, parties etc, (i can never go though always something crops up!)

and i'm just wondering does he fancy me he never asks to meet me on his own i'm just wondering should i ask him does he want to meet up one-to-one? thanks would it be too forward?? he just ignores me sometimes when i text him he's always so bad at replying like last time i said to text me sometime to meet up and now he texts me this group text about this party??

ReputationRep:
    Text him asking to meet up for a shag. That ought to get him replying quick :sexface:

Disclaimer: If you're ugly, the reply time will be longer or he may not in fact reply at all.

ReputationRep:
    Prolly just likes as you as a friend tbh.

(Original post by failingatm)
    Prolly just likes as you as a friend tbh.
    is that cause he doesn't ask about meeting up one to one? cause to be honest were not even that close friends that's why i'm wondering maybe he likes me more than friends? thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'd wager that he wants to bone you.

ReputationRep:
    The only way to find out is if you test the waters and see for yourself. What have you got to lose?

Stop being a baby and go for it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    is that cause he doesn't ask about meeting up one to one? cause to be honest were not even that close friends that's why i'm wondering maybe he likes me more than friends? thanks
    Hmm he might be trying to get to know you, as a friend? Thats why hes asking you out in a group not on your own?

YOU KNOW WHAT. Maybe he does like you! Let's not over analyse it... us girls do that tooo often! :emo:

Hmm he might be trying to get to know you, as a friend? Thats why hes asking you out in a group not on your own?

YOU KNOW WHAT. Maybe he does like you! Let's not over analyse it... us girls do that tooo often! :emo:

Thanks guys and girls so will i say i'll go to this party and ask him does he want to meet up next week, what you's think? or is that too forward??

ReputationRep:
    If you're not fat and decent looking, chances are he wants to bone you either way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thanks guys and girls so will i say i'll go to this party and ask him does he want to meet up next week, what you's think? or is that too forward??
    DO IT. Do it before I do it for you! :sexface:
    • TSR Support Team

ask him, it's the only way to find out, simples

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.