The Student Room Group

How to kiss girls?

Hi, firstly I'm 17 years old and male. I've always got on alright talking to girls and been friends with them but never have I been in a proper relationship or (excluding a peck) kissed. I feel ive had opportunities in the past (unless I misread) to make progress with some girls but not knowing what to do in terms of being intimate has always made me reluctant to make a move.

The longer this has gone on I feel the more experienced girls I meet will be and I'm terrified of making a fool of myself and not even knowing how to kiss them particularly if we are both sober when we would both me more aware. I've never been intimate or 'touchy-feely' in general and neither have my parents which I feel may relate to me failing to develop in this way. I certainly feel ready to enter a relationship or so on or at least have some experience but this likely embarrasment when I don't know what I'm doing and it isn't enjoyable at all for the girl holds me back.

Advice would be much appreciated, thanks
Reply 1
Don't think about it, just be good friends with them first then you'll feel being intimate will come naturally, as well as kissing. It will just come :smile:
Lick they face and make slurping noises and go OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Reply 3
move your tongue in a circular motion.
man-up
Reply 5
It's much the same as how you kiss boys :sexface:

Spoiler

Sit infront of the washing machine for a day. Find a girl. Stick your tongue in her mouth and repeat what the washing machine does. Easy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending