Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Room available - Park Student Village – Sheffield - £67 per week Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I have a room to relocate from the next semester (February 5th to July 22nd, but I can make it from January as well, if needed). It's single room with shared bathroom in private student halls. I'm living with 4 other friendly male guys, no problems with music or noise. It's townhouse room (larger than standard), so it's really spacious, and I had luck to get one of the very few rooms that has an open view, so there's always enough sunlight.

The place is just perfect for Sheffield Hallam students - 5 min walk to uni, tram stop (tram goes to the major shopping centres), train and bus stations. It's 30 min walk to Sheffield uni, though; the same by the tram (but that's probably the only drawback I could think of). City centre is 15 min away. It's also right next to a large park (location: http://tinyurl.com/39abl8p ).

I pay £67 per week, bills included, and I have fast upgraded broadband connection. The halls have just re-opened this year after reconstruction works, so all facilities are brand new, and the prices have been very low this year (I guess to attract more students for the new beginning). IMO, the acommodation has absolutely brilliant price-quality ratio. Not too happy to leave it :/

There's also bike storage, car space, CCTV, security, friendly staff, insurance included, large common space, closed territory, full kitchen facilities, local laundrette, and all that stuff (see http://crm-students.com/student-acco...ent-village/1/ )

PM me if interested

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.