Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hello dear friend, plz help me to find out answers of questions! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ggg

ReputationRep:
    Dude, do you really think anyones gonna do your dentistry homework for you because you 'don't have time'?

If this is an example of your professionalism then I'm worried. You're a 4th year dental student, do the work yourself.

ReputationRep:
    This is not the right course for you.

ReputationRep:
    trollololololol

ReputationRep:
    wtf

ReputationRep:
    So many of those long words sound like STD's; "****, you got xenografts?!? Sorry babe, can't do the dirty tonight... or ever".

Edit: "30. Shock and coma in out-patient dental practice. Etiology. Arrangement of emergency carl'"
    Who's "Carl" and why do you have to emergency him? :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    I gave up after 'hello dear doctors'

(Original post by medic-wannabe12)
      wtf
      Well said.

OP - this forum is not for people to do your homework for you... its mostly for students who are trying to get into dentistry at university, so most people will have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps asking some other students from your class could be helpful.

ReputationRep:
      ahahahahahhahhahahahahhaahha :')
      this thread made my day! djamt you are on the completely wrong website!
      Stop giving us dental students a bad name puh - leeeez!

ReputationRep:
      Taking into account your attitude, your degree, and this piece of work here: The answer you need to give to all the questions is "I don't know", I believe.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.