Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ffocation.html

anybody got the video?

ReputationRep:
    4chan will be all over this.

Why do you want the video anyway?

ReputationRep:
    I want to cut his balls off and feed them to the stray cats on my road, for revenge.

ReputationRep:
    Why you want to video I don't know..
    Messed up kid that guy is.

ReputationRep:
    its not real,i'm sure he left a little hole in the bag for them to get oxygen
    - WAYNE, CORBY, 24/12/2010 11:13

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulfox)
    4chan will be all over this.

Why do you want the video anyway?
    yea i know but nothing on there as of yet so no links to video

and why not

ReputationRep:
    I don't even... :facepalm2:

Some people are just sick. What compelled him to do this??

ReputationRep:
    A sad day for cats worldwide. :nopity:

Still, I bet you lot condemning him don't stop to think twice when you ram down your chicken Mcnuggets! People only seem to care about cruelty if the animals involved are cute. A hypocritical stance, in my book.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    yea i know but nothing on there as of yet so no links to video

and why not
    Of course! Who wouldn't LOVE a video of innocent animals dying a horrible painful death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sulfox)
    Of course! Who wouldn't LOVE a video of innocent animals dying a horrible painful death.
    curiosity, not everything you watch has to be out of enjoyment

ReputationRep:
    This reminds me of the time when a video was posted online of a woman being sealed in a vacuum bag before having the air sucked out. I think that one might have been fake though.

Sick *******, whoever this guy is.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    i hope they die of cancer, cruel tossers

ReputationRep:
    This is horrible! Some people are so cruel :-(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovely_me)
    A sad day for cats worldwide. :nopity:

Still, I bet you lot condemning him don't stop to think twice when you ram down your chicken Mcnuggets! People only seem to care about cruelty if the animals involved are cute. A hypocritical stance, in my book.
    Probably because cats are much, MUCH smarter than chickens, and while chickens are killed quickly for food, unnecessarily, i know, but still, quickly, and not slowly and for the sake of entertainment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtfCharlie)
    Probably because cats are much, MUCH smarter than chickens, and while chickens are killed quickly for food, unnecessarily, i know, but still, quickly, and not slowly and for the sake of entertainment.
    And chickens taste good.

ReputationRep:
    Why on earth would you want to see the video OP?

ReputationRep:
    Sick, sick tosser.

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, things like this are so awful I so do not want to see this, learnt my lesson from watching the video of the cat being burnt alive inside a cage. I cried so much, just kept looking at my cats and feeling so bad for the poor little thing. I can't see what possesses people to do something so awful. Absolute *******.

ReputationRep:
    I don't want to watch the video. How horrid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wtfCharlie)
    So we can eat stupid people so long as we do it quickly?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.