Thought i'd start this again if anyone is interested!
1) Either an item or a theme will be selected and participants must create an outfit based around the set item or theme. Only one entry per participant.
2) Participants may alter their entries however they wish, but only before the competition closes and voting begins.
3) After 24 hours, the competition will be closed and voting ensues.
4) Participants may not vote for themselves. Non-participants may vote.
5) Voting lasts for roughly 6 hours after which the votes are counted and the winner is announced
6) The winner will then select another item or theme and the next competition begins.
7) The winner may participate in the contest that they initiate as long as they do not plan the outfit in advance whilst selecting an item or theme.
IMPORTANT: Do not participate if you are unwilling to initiate and organise the next competition, should you be the winner.
If there are any objections to the timeframe for voting and for creating, please say so.
Time starts at the publication of this thread.
The item to use is:
Have fun everyone and Good Luck!
And actually passed?