Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

LADS and their [email protected] Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok so my BF was sort of seeing my best friend but he did not really like her so left her and after 4 months we got together my bestfriends alright with it as shes moved on (thats what I think anyway)

however when I'm with her my bf does not want to talk to me and 4 days a go i was mentioning my friends and what one of them did (no names were mentioned) after that day he has not spoke to me why? I asked if it was because of my bestfriend being there NO REPLY and now he just ignore me

so what i want to ask is does he still fancy my friend?

is it the fact he dislike her he wants to not talk about her so is ignoring me?

MEN I would like your veiws plz
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    He's clearly doing her behind your back.

LAD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    He's clearly doing her behind your back.

LAD
    No they can't be seeing eachother behind my back cuz i am with her whenever i am not with him so thats unlikely!

but are you saying that he still got feelings for her?

ReputationRep:
    it sounds like you're trying to asphyxiate the guy, I'd say stop clinging so much. There's nothing more off putting than a woman who tries to control you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticSkills)
    it sounds like you're trying to asphyxiate the guy, I'd say stop clinging so much. There's nothing more off putting than a woman who tries to control you.
    i don't be around him every single day.. talk to him after usually 2-3 days and when i see him it only be's for a few hours not the whole day so how am i clingy????

ReputationRep:
    *reads thread title*

Lads think? I...I can't comprehend this information.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    *reads thread title*

Lads think? I...I can't comprehend this information.
    Women are capable of humour? I... I can't comprehend this information.

Nope nevermind, false call - that wasn't funny :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollypop*)
    i don't be around him every single day.. talk to him after usually 2-3 days and when i see him it only be's for a few hours not the whole day so how am i clingy????
    Because when a man doesn't want to speak to a girl it's because their either one of the following two options.

1.annoying
    2.holding onto much

Atleast that's how it has been in my experience if he still does want your best friend then you need to ask him about it. Worrying wont find out now will it :confused::confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Logi)
    Women are capable of humour? I... I can't comprehend this information.

Nope nevermind, false call - that wasn't funny :rolleyes:
    But according to my rep are easily offended by my sarcasm

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.