Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What is your favourite free Apple App at the moment? Still loving Angry Birds or have you discovered a hidden gem that you want to share with the TSR world?

Currently Loving: World Jigsaw

ReputationRep:
    Angry Birds isn't free.

Well, my favourite apps at the mo are Fragger, Infinity Blade and - sadly - UCAS. :/
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Addzter)
    Angry Birds isn't free.
    This version is (ad-supported, I think): http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/angry...354139923?mt=8 :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Angry Birds isn't free.

Well, my favourite apps at the mo are Fragger, Infinity Blade and - sadly - UCAS. :/
    I think you'll find Angry Birds is free if you buy a phone with a decent OS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    This version is (ad-supported, I think): http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/angry...354139923?mt=8 :yes:
    I'm not sure whether it's ad-supported or not, but it only has twelve levels, so it's not the full game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesyB)
    I think you'll find Angry Birds is free if you buy a phone with a decent OS
    And weighed down with adverts?

Laura Jones is my fav. App. Love hidden object games.

ReputationRep:
      And weighed down with adverts?
      Hey, you complained about the price! I don't even have android or an iPhone so :P

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by JamesyB)
      Hey, you complained about the price! I don't even have android or an iPhone so :P
      Haha, well... I'd prefer an OS that features ****-loads of games, rather than a few good ones that happen to be free. ;D
      • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
      Haha, well... I'd prefer an OS that features ****-loads of games, rather than a few good ones that happen to be free. ;D
      I guess games are most important to you but for me being able customize my phone is more important. :yes:

ReputationRep:
      Angry Birds isn't free.

There's a UCAS app. Sometimes I wish I was 17 all over again.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by yoyo462001)
      I guess games are most important to you but for me being able customize my phone is more important. :yes:
      Meehhh games are fairly important, but they wouldn't be a deal breaker in choosing a phone. And customising my phone seems a little pointless. I mean, if a phone's UI is well-designed then you shouldn't need to have to customise it. I guess the option would be nice, but... meh... :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Panda Bear)
      There's a UCAS app. Sometimes I wish I was 17 all over again.
      Ha. :awesome: Yeah, there is. It's the first thing I check when I get up every morning atm.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.