Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Heya guys
    Got my ticket through for Vetquest 2011 on Saturday 5th March 2011 a little while ago.
    Was so exciting getting a letter from Bristol vet school
    Anyone else got their tickets through yet?

ReputationRep:
    Phoned today and they've still got places on the sunday so i'm going on sunday
    Hoping to get on VetCam too but you have to sort that through school and i havent spoken to my careers teacher this term yet. Anyone else going on VetQuest or VetCam? x

ReputationRep:
    I thought that too, but then I found this :
    https://sales.admin.cam.ac.uk/events...sp?eventid=165
    so I booked online.
    My school knew nothing about vetcam.
    Just started a thread on it

ReputationRep:
    Im going to apply to Vetcam, Sutton trust summer school and the taster course at RVC when im old enough but am only in year 11 at the moment so think i have to wait a year or so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizziewizz)
    Heya guys
    Got my ticket through for Vetquest 2011 on Saturday 5th March 2011 a little while ago.
    Was so exciting getting a letter from Bristol vet school
    Anyone else got their tickets through yet?
    I'm going on the Saturday too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heavencanwait_)
    I'm going on the Saturday too
    Going to be exciting. See you there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lizziewizz)
    Going to be exciting. See you there
    It will be ^.^ and aye (:

ReputationRep:
    I got a ticket for the saturday for vetquest, i'm going with a friend from school...

going to bristol for the first time so pretty excited!

ReputationRep:
    AHHH i'm going on sunday, IN A WEEK! so yeah i'm kind of excited but mostly scared because i don't know anyone that's going, so anybody going on the sunday?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going on the saturday I don't know anybody thats going so i'm slightly scared but mostly excited A friend of mine went last year and he said it was useful and you make loads of friends so it should be good

ReputationRep:
    i'm going! on the saturday see you all there

ReputationRep:
    Vetquest was amazing! Can't wait to go back and visit Bristol for the open day.
    That meat hygiene guy was awesome

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.