Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

for the last 2 years ive been girlfriendless, a load of ONS which are easy but had left me with no idea how to get a gf
    ive been at uni since october and now have an image as a manwhore/player and have slept with a few people in my halls block which is all good on paper and stuff but now i want a girlfriend is a real obstacle,
    the girl i like is in my block so knows about pretty much all the girls ive been with at uni which isnt going to help, she doesn't go out clubbing much taking me away from comfort zone of me being tipsy and a lighter enviroment.
    last time she was out me nd her were deffo flirting so im pretty sure she likes me, but when sober i know the whole only after sex view will happen
    then theres the fact how do you atually ask a girl out when sober?! i have never asked a girl out or had to be the chaser (london skats ftw) but shes kinda shy like me so that isnt gunna happen
    or should i just leave it and turn into a wannabe barney stinston

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    for the last 2 years ive been girlfriendless, a load of ONS which are easy but had left me with no idea how to get a gf
    ive been at uni since october and now have an image as a manwhore/player and have slept with a few people in my halls block which is all good on paper and stuff but now i want a girlfriend is a real obstacle,
    the girl i like is in my block so knows about pretty much all the girls ive been with at uni which isnt going to help, she doesn't go out clubbing much taking me away from comfort zone of me being tipsy and a lighter enviroment.
    last time she was out me nd her were deffo flirting so im pretty sure she likes me, but when sober i know the whole only after sex view will happen
    then theres the fact how do you atually ask a girl out when sober?! i have never asked a girl out or had to be the chaser (london skats ftw) but shes kinda shy like me so that isnt gunna happen
    Repent that Jesus may forgive you for your sins. You don't have to live in sin. join a church/prayer group if you want to get your life right with God.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Maybe this should be your starting line.

ReputationRep:
    Just ask her out. Ask if she wants to go for coffee sometime. Simple. That way it's not too big a deal if she says no. And if she likes you, then she won't really care about what you have done, as long as you don't do it whilst you guys go out.

It maybe a stupid line, but there are more fish in the sea.

Good luck.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 24, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.