Ja Rule Watch

This discussion is closed.
markberry91
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Reports have come in that American actor/rapper superstar Ja rule has been killed in Las Vegas. his tour bus was Stopped at a red light. As reports conclude, traffic was moving slow, south west in Vegas and motorists were getting in and out of cars for a cigarette or fresh air or a quick buy at the grocery store. The doors on Ja rules tour bus were open and Ja rule and his entourage were on board the bus. Stopped at the light. Apparently a Black Lotus people carrier pulled up next to the tour bus and stormed onto Ja rules bus firing shots. ( gunmen thought to be that of Mobb Deep or Terror Squad) As far as is known Ja rule was shot 3 times and was rushed to hospital and placed in a critical conditon. Since then I have heard he died but I am not 100percent sure. Ja rule can be remembered for his part in the fast and the furious film starring Vin Diesel and Paul walker.
Oh my Ms. Coffey
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
4chan news is from 4chan.
markberry91
Rep:
?
(Original post by Oh my Ms. Coffey)
4chan news is from 4chan.
What is 4chan! Stick with the topic of conversation here! Ja rule may be dead1 have some respect and stop being jealous!!
Enoch.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
He was a crap rapper anyways
RK
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by markberry91)
Reports have come in that American actor/rapper superstar Ja rule has been killed in Las Vegas. his tour bus was Stopped at a red light. As reports conclude, traffic was moving slow, south west in Vegas and motorists were getting in and out of cars for a cigarette or fresh air or a quick buy at the grocery store. The doors on Ja rules tour bus were open and Ja rule and his entourage were on board the bus. Stopped at the light. Apparently a Black Lotus people carrier pulled up next to the tour bus and stormed onto Ja rules bus firing shots. ( gunmen thought to be that of Mobb Deep or Terror Squad) As far as is known Ja rule was shot 3 times and was rushed to hospital and placed in a critical conditon. Since then I have heard he died but I am not 100percent sure. Ja rule can be remembered for his part in the fast and the furious film starring Vin Diesel and Paul walker.
Please provide a source for this - there does not seem to be anything on Google, Google News or the real time or discussion elements to Google search. Neither is anything showing on Twitter about this.

So ia source will be needed, otherwise we may remove this thread.
Southwesttwo
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Source?
markberry91
Rep:
?
(Original post by RK)
Please provide a source for this - there does not seem to be anything on Google, Google News or the real time or discussion elements to Google search. Neither is anything showing on Twitter about this.

So ia source will be needed, otherwise we may remove this thread.
Hey are you a Christian?
RK
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hey are you a Christian?
Yes, but that has nothing to do with this thread - we can discuss that elsewhere if you like

But for this thread, can you please provide a source, or we'll have to remove it.
Jingers
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ja Rule is cool with Fat Joe and Terror Squad.

Shush.
childofthe90s
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm pretty sure he's in prison.
Consilio Et Animis
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Ja Rule dies in Las Vegas? He always copied Tupac, but now he's taking it to another level.

(I know this isn't true btw)
RK
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
OK, closing thread as there is no evidence for this. I'll also be editing the title.

If, by any chance, this is true, we can always reopen the thread when reliable sources are found.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.41%
No (138)
74.59%

Watched Threads