Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Just watched peep show and saw Mark was wearing the same purple jumper and blue shirt that I was going to wear tomorrow :pierre:. Don't get me wrong, I love Mark. I love how he is socially akward yet is still proud to be a non conformist. But still it's Mark! I mean I'm not the coolest guy in the world but I'm alright. I don't have much of a personality, but my style is good (at least I thought it was). My style is what I thought got me the girls some of which were actually quite hot. Have I got it all wrong though?

ReputationRep:
    You are reading too much into it.

Just because you have something in common with someone doesn't mean every part of you is like them.

Depending on how you think about it you have something in common with every single person in the world :P

Don't let it get you down !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attlee_party)
    Just watched peep show and saw Mark was wearing the same purple jumper and blue shirt that I was going to wear tomorrow :pierre:. Don't get me wrong, I love Mark. I love how he is socially akward yet is still proud to be a non conformist. But still it's Mark! I mean I'm not the coolest guy in the world but I'm alright. I don't have much of a personality, but my style is good (at least I thought it was). My style is what I thought got me the girls some of which were actually quite hot. Have I got it all wrong though?
    Who really cares. You'll be fine. If your clothing is what gets women to like you they are very superficial people.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeonSkies)
    Who really cares. You'll be fine. If your clothing is what gets women to like you they are very superficial people.
    Well if I get sex out of it who cares :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Attlee_party)
    Well if I get sex out of it who cares :dontknow:
    Nobody cares lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.