My Ego has just been deflated! Watch

Attlee_party
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Just watched peep show and saw Mark was wearing the same purple jumper and blue shirt that I was going to wear tomorrow :pierre:. Don't get me wrong, I love Mark. I love how he is socially akward yet is still proud to be a non conformist. But still it's Mark! I mean I'm not the coolest guy in the world but I'm alright. I don't have much of a personality, but my style is good (at least I thought it was). My style is what I thought got me the girls some of which were actually quite hot. Have I got it all wrong though?
lt001
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
You are reading too much into it.

Just because you have something in common with someone doesn't mean every part of you is like them.

Depending on how you think about it you have something in common with every single person in the world :P

Don't let it get you down !
NeonSkies
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Attlee_party)
Just watched peep show and saw Mark was wearing the same purple jumper and blue shirt that I was going to wear tomorrow :pierre:. Don't get me wrong, I love Mark. I love how he is socially akward yet is still proud to be a non conformist. But still it's Mark! I mean I'm not the coolest guy in the world but I'm alright. I don't have much of a personality, but my style is good (at least I thought it was). My style is what I thought got me the girls some of which were actually quite hot. Have I got it all wrong though?
Who really cares. You'll be fine. If your clothing is what gets women to like you they are very superficial people.
Attlee_party
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by NeonSkies)
Who really cares. You'll be fine. If your clothing is what gets women to like you they are very superficial people.
Well if I get sex out of it who cares :dontknow:
NeonSkies
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Attlee_party)
Well if I get sex out of it who cares :dontknow:
Nobody cares lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (57)
67.06%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.18%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.76%

Watched Threads