Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello All!

Lately I have been finding all high street male clothing stores so boring and similar. It's very frustrating trying to find decent clothes!

So, I ask of you all, can you suggest any online websites where I may order better clothes for a reasonable price? For example, specific eBay sellers, etsy.com and stores from different countries.

Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chaotik_mind)
    online stores!
    Have you tried H&M? Otherwise, maybe ASOS - not 100% sure what the mens clothes are like, but they are good otherwise. Maybe try specific brands in House of Fraser or something? My ex-boyfriend loves Howick, and I really like that too on boys urm... can't think of much else?! Maybe Hollister - but cheaper to shop in store! Hope some of this helps!

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you look beyond the high street chain stores, to smaller boutiquey shops? Some are quite expensive, but some have pretty decent prices for more interesting clothes!

ReputationRep:
    Vintage is the way to go, even scour some charity shops for interesting finds?

ReputationRep:
    You could try some of those department store things like House of Fraser, where you'll find clothes from different brands and not just one :dontknow:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.