Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So I got my make in September and it was greeeat at the start but now....
    -It gets 'stuck', like it just stops loading and the screen freezes and it won't work it's way out of that by itself but for some reason when I press the on/off button it works again....but it's very annoying.
    -The left click button gets stuck on and so it highlights everything when I just want to scroll.

I also purchased the 3 year extended warranty but it's brand new....what can I do about it? Anyone have similar experiences?

ReputationRep:
    Take it to your nearest Genius Bar. They should fix it or give you a new one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeLee---x)
    Take it to your nearest Genius Bar. They should fix it or give you a new one.
    Genius bar? Is there one in Scotland?

Thanks for your help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billydodger)
    Genius bar? Is there one in Scotland?

Thanks for your help!
    Yes, it is in the Apple Store on Buchanan Street.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeeLee---x)
    Yes, it is in the Apple Store on Buchanan Street.
    thank-you!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billydodger)
    thank-you!!!!!
    Oh, I forgot to mention that you might want to book an appointment first Here!

Hope it gets fixed.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.