Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ergh - why are some girls so *****y? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Is it jealousy? Insecurity? I can't be bothered to go into it but I've had a few *****y comments targetted at me by the same girl for no particular reason. I stay out of her way, we don't really talk, but now and then on facebook she will write something sarcastic but add a wink at the end to make it seem all ok.

ReputationRep:
    Either jealousy, insecurity, it is really funny or they just don't like you.

ReputationRep:
    You tell me Miss Wild_Precious_life.

ReputationRep:
    It's life, ignore them.

ReputationRep:
    cry for help.
    she doesnt know what else to do with her life.
    too much time.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she likes you and wants your attention? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    she probably doesn't like you

ReputationRep:
    Maybe she doesn't like your face whatever it is don't worry if she doesn't like you she doesn't like you. Don't assume all people don't like you due to them being jealous, it's often not the case she might just not like you or maybe you have characteristics she has heard you have which she doesn't like whatever it is....FORGET IT. You will never go anywhere in life where everyone will like you.

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm..

ReputationRep:
    Either they don't like you or you have something they want that they don't want.
    Some girls are just born like that.
    They want to feel superior from you by being *****y towards you.

ReputationRep:
    jealousy is a ***** :nopity:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Either they don't like you or you have something they want that they don't want.
    Some girls are just born like that.
    They want to feel superior from you by being *****y towards you.
    I don't really believe that people are born to be *****y.

I think people just do it because they can.

ReputationRep:
    It makes good convo.

Everyone likes a good ***** now and then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PortiaLovesMcqueen)
    Maybe she doesn't like your face whatever it is don't worry if she doesn't like you she doesn't like you. Don't assume all people don't like you due to them being jealous, it's often not the case she might just not like you or maybe you have characteristics she has heard you have which she doesn't like whatever it is....FORGET IT. You will never go anywhere in life where everyone will like you.
    But I've never spoken to the girl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DorianGrayism)
    I don't really believe that people are born to be *****y.

I think people just do it because they can.
    True, well you got the point.
    People do it just cos they can

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
    But I've never spoken to the girl?

I have had ALOT of 'girl' experience, you don't need to know her for her to not like you do you have mutual friends? how do you know someone hasn't said 'you know that girl so and so.......' you never know , don't sweat it.

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried asking her about it, rather than asking us uninformed lot and generally speculating?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_Precious_Life)
    Is it jealousy? Insecurity? I can't be bothered to go into it but I've had a few *****y comments targetted at me by the same girl for no particular reason. I stay out of her way, we don't really talk, but now and then on facebook she will write something sarcastic but add a wink at the end to make it seem all ok.
    There is this fantastic invention on FB. The delete button. Use it. You have just wasted 5 minutes composing a thread about someone who is deliberately not making you feel good. Why out yourself through that?

I meet the occasional *****y girl someone I do not even know who spots me and is just aggressive or makes passive aggressive comments or tries to exclude me. Something about me bugs them but I never even bother to stick around and find out

ReputationRep:
    Tbh, I recently realised I prefer upfront, no confusion about what they mean bitcy girls as opposed to the snide remarks and back stabbing crap others usually do. There seems to be a little bit more dignity in the first.

Not that there's really any dignity in pulling others down.

ReputationRep:
    You should watch Mean Girls, if you haven't already. I believe your question will be answered.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 1, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.