Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Merry Christmas to all those who may not be feeling it! Watch

ReputationRep:
    It's Christmas Day but obviously H&R is still filled with lots of people upset and worried, some legitimate and some maybe not (teehee!), but no matter what your problem if you are in this forum seeking help or cheering up this is the thread for you! I'm not going to offer any advice, simply wish you Merry Christmas and hope that you can have a brilliant day!

If you want to feel more Christmassy try putting this on in the background:

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    LOL. Merry Xmas to you too :awesome:

(although I'm not sitting around on H&R being worried or w/e - I'm just 'not feeling it' ^^)

ReputationRep:
    Thank you OP

Merry Christmas to you too!
    Im just sitting here in TSR whilst watching a movie.
    Im missing my childhood Christmas :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!!
    Merry Christmas to you too! :]
    I'm not feeling it either.. All the snow's melted and there's nothing left.. It was sunny yesterday for God's Sake..
    Hope you got everything you wanted!
    Very Best wishes!!
    - Tom.

ReputationRep:
    Merry Christmas!

It doesn't feel like Christmas even though there's still a load of snow :sad: I've opened both my presents already and my parents haven't got me anything so I've got nothing to look forward to. Plus the roast dinner is likely to be rubbish and I'm really sore from last night. I miss when I used to get really excited about this time of year. :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    Merry Christmas and a belated Hanukkah.

ReputationRep:
    merry christmas

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.