DynamicQ
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Yeah ... captain deduction did mention that nanoscience is most probably a course in nano technology and appliance it in industry. However captain obvious mentioned that 4 year course will have some sort of specialization.

Google didn't tell me much. I am interested in what kind of sphere of science this course will be going.
Nano technology tend to be quite in a lot of things nowadays. In fact it is in 3 pure sciences and electronics.

Maybe anyone knows what this course is about?

Seasonal greetings from captain 'deduction' and 'obvious' who seems to be absent today. But promised to return at some point.

Beautiful And Kind
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The course is taught jointly by the School of Chemistry, School of Physics and Astronomy, School of Pharmacy and School of Mechanical, Materials & Manufacturing Engineering and comprises taught modules, a dissertation, presentations and experiential learning components.

http://www.mastersportal.eu/students...noscience.html

If you want to take the course they can give you more information
DynamicQ
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
(Original post by Beautiful And Kind)
The course is taught jointly by the School of Chemistry, School of Physics and Astronomy, School of Pharmacy and School of Mechanical, Materials & Manufacturing Engineering and comprises taught modules, a dissertation, presentations and experiential learning components.

http://www.mastersportal.eu/students...noscience.html

If you want to take the course they can give you more information
Sounds like they want to shoot two rabbits with just one shot...

Bu thank you, for your reply!
boromir9111
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by DynamicQ)
Yeah ... captain deduction did mention that nanoscience is most probably a course in nano technology and appliance it in industry. However captain obvious mentioned that 4 year course will have some sort of specialization.

Google didn't tell me much. I am interested in what kind of sphere of science this course will be going.
Nano technology tend to be quite in a lot of things nowadays. In fact it is in 3 pure sciences and electronics.

Maybe anyone knows what this course is about?

Seasonal greetings from captain 'deduction' and 'obvious' who seems to be absent today. But promised to return at some point.

Niceeee dudeee, I like it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (53)
25.6%
No (154)
74.4%

Watched Threads