Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    Just wondering, how is your bedroom decorated? You can post pictures if you're exeptionally proud. :p:

I have a quite a big empty white wall in my room and I want ideas on what to do with it. I've got fairy lights (that I got for christmas ) along the top and it's the wall ny bed's on but it still looks empty.

ReputationRep:
    With the blood of virgins and the bones of the condemned.

ReputationRep:
    I have a pic of Ryan's Mother on my wall.

ReputationRep:
    The walls are painted gray. That's it.

ReputationRep:
    Paint and possibly *** stains.

ReputationRep:
    I have a bed, desk, 4 walls and oh ye a white door.

ReputationRep:
    I ain't even gonna front, my room is pink at the top and lilac/blue at the bottom with a flower pattern through the middle. I am comfortable with my sexuality

ReputationRep:
    There are these really pretty mirrors that are cut out in the shapes of flowers and plants that you can stick on the walls. I love them. They're no expensive either, but I'm not sure where you'd get them in England.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)
    Brutal, dude. Sounds perfect.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JCC-MGS)
    I ain't even gonna front, my room is pink at the top and lilac/blue at the bottom with a flower pattern through the middle. I am comfortable with my sexuality

:rofl3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanT)

Do you have to?

ReputationRep:
    With pictures of naked men which I masturbate over while I'm in the shower.

ReputationRep:
    My walls used to be eggshell white, but a few months ago I decided to paint them a deep, brick red (my favorite color). It's actually made a huge difference on the mood of the room and the way I feel while I'm in it.

ReputationRep:
    You could make a mood board for decoration. It's quick, cheap and personal

ReputationRep:
    The walls? all 4 cream coloured with a few film and videogame posters.

ReputationRep:
    Pale/mint green and black Green walls, Black bedsheets, Black sofa, Black vases with green flowers and my pictures and mirrors have black frames
    oh and I have 3 glass candles on my desk Black and the middle one green

ReputationRep:
    Mine is white walls, wooden floor, black furniture.

All my walls were big and white and bare, so I got some wall stickers from Ikea, kinda brightened it up

ReputationRep:
    A room following the theme of reddish-maroon and cream. The wooden furniture and door warms the hue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linzikins)
    Pale/mint green and black Green walls, Black bedsheets, Black sofa, Black vases with green flowers and my pictures and mirrors have black frames
    oh and I have 3 glass candles on my desk Black and the middle one green
    That sounds really cool actually

[also another green+black lover]

ReputationRep:
    Before I took all the stuff off my walls at home (it's about to be decorated) they were entirely covered with posters, photos and clippings from magazine. And by ENTIRELY, I mean you couldn't see any wall at all. And I have fairy lights around and above my window. It's currently painted purple but I'm getting it redecorated in really pale teal (just off white really) with a deep teal around the top of the ceiling and on the skirting board.

At uni I have the wall behind my head covered in photos (130) and on the other wall I have 3 A2 posters and another 18 photos. On the en suite door I have posters from magazines of MCR and an A2 photo of Dan Radcliffe. I also have fairy lights along the top of my shelving.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.