This discussion is closed.
katechar_X
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
As it says, what date are the loans due in january? x
AshleighH
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 10 years ago
I think it depends when you go back.. Mine is the 4th Jan, but they say you should allow for up to three days. It should say on your online application
katechar_X
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by AshleighH)
I think it depends when you go back.. Mine is the 4th Jan, but they say you should allow for up to three days. It should say on your online application
Thanks
MikeyS
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
They make the payment by bacs transfer on the date you're due back at Uni, so it will arrive in your account within 3 days.

(Original post by katechar_X)
As it says, what date are the loans due in january? x
ColyTom
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Got mine in today! I am so excited, I can't sleep now!!
mel0n
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
10th Jan.
insignificant
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 10 years ago
Mine was supposed to come in on the 3rd Jan but ive got it now.
kamrulislam
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I start Uni in January 2021, my student Finance does not breakdown the payments of my maintenance loan?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (108)
34.07%
Yes - a trusted person (89)
28.08%
No (84)
26.5%
I'm not sure (36)
11.36%

Watched Threads