Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys can anyone comment on the quality etc ? they have upto 50% off atm so looking to buy one of either of these

http://www.allsaints.com/men/leather...black/mlj506-5

http://www.allsaints.com/men/leather...choc/mlj536-29

not sure which, all my other clothes are all saints so its going along with the look, i looked at other brands like super dry but they dont seem to fit in aswell with my other clothes

ReputationRep:
    just thought id bump this as im looking at buying today !

ReputationRep:
    What!??! £300 for a jacket?!?! Go to a local vintage store and you can get the original version for £80.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    What!??! £300 for a jacket?!?! Go to a local vintage store and you can get the original version for £80.
    bit late man lol ive had the jacket for just under a week, well worth the money imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InfernoUk)
    bit late man lol ive had the jacket for just under a week, well worth the money imo
    Would've been worth it and more if were 1/3rd the price, and original.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    Would've been worth it and more if were 1/3rd the price, and original.
    it had 50% off so thats a start and original dosent mean better. Besides, 'vintage' shops are full of pretentious douche's so id never go near one

ReputationRep:
    it had 50% off so thats a start and original dosent mean better. Besides, 'vintage' shops are full of pretentious douche's so id never go near one
    Original usually means better, actually. And I never thought you buy clothes from shops based on who shops there, a bit pathetic, really.

ReputationRep:
    as opposed to super dry and all saints?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Niwde)
    Original usually means better, actually. And I never thought you buy clothes from shops based on who shops there, a bit pathetic, really.
    cant see why you would want to buy clothes second hand other people have worn either lol, anyway let the thread die it was a week old when you first posted.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys can anyone comment on the quality etc ? they have upto 50% off atm so looking to buy one of either of these

http://www.allsaints.com/men/leather...black/mlj506-5

http://www.allsaints.com/men/leather...choc/mlj536-29

not sure which, all my other clothes are all saints so its going along with the look, i looked at other brands like super dry but they dont seem to fit in aswell with my other clothes
    Which did you buy? I have the Recluse in black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by confusedgirly)
    Which did you buy? I have the Recluse in black.
    viper in black

ReputationRep:
    i like AS, i didn't like either of what you showed, however i'm willing to bet it looks better on.

in terms of quality, AS make the clothes in china, some times plain graphic tees are get holes in easy, but for such a good brand, they often have a lot of bargain buys..

would have bought 2 jeans, 2 shirts, and the rest on jersey's for that money though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nahm sayn?)
    i like AS, i didn't like either of what you showed, however i'm willing to bet it looks better on.

in terms of quality, AS make the clothes in china, some times plain graphic tees are get holes in easy, but for such a good brand, they often have a lot of bargain buys..

would have bought 2 jeans, 2 shirts, and the rest on jersey's for that money though.
    My AS jeans im pretty sure are made in Portugal.

ReputationRep:
    ****. £150 is a good price for that, but they only have size XL left in stock

ReputationRep:
    viper in black
    That's pretty good, I got a leather jacket from AllSaints just after Xmas (Scorch in hale) and I am very happy with it so far, the quality seems really good so I think it'll last a fair amount of time.

I love leather jackets :coma:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 6, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.