Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Well, about a week ago this cute guy stopped me in the street and asked for my number, I said no but we started talking and he seemed nice so he gave me his and i texted him the next day.
    He seemed pretty cool and replied to my texts straight away, then he added me on facebook as well, and we kept texting but since then he has taken ages to text back maybe like 1 or 2 days(granted he is really busy and travels loads around Europe) and so i decided to take that long as well, but now he hasnt replied to my last message for about 3 days.

Surely, guys, if you like a girl you would take more care to seem interested. So Im guessing that he doesnt really like me anymore , what are your opinions?

NOTE : using friends account

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he thinks you weren't interested?

ReputationRep:
    He stopped you in the street? Wow, was that in a ttown/city centre? How did he approach you, like what did he say etc? How old are you both? Just curious...

Just text him and ask him what's happening and if he wants to meet for a cup of coffee. Good luck x.

ReputationRep:
    WICKED!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Beadle's About)
    He stopped you in the street? Wow, was that in a ttown/city centre? How did he approach you, like what did he say etc? How old are you both? Just curious...

Just text him and ask him what's happening and if he wants to meet for a cup of coffee. Good luck x.
    Yh on Oxford Steet in London so I was like okay Hi lol
    But he was pretty sweet so I gave him a chance
    Im 18(still at sixth form) and he is 22 so not that much of an age gap right?

Well he asked for my number and told me he thought i was beautiful(for some strange reason)lol so he must have fancied me at least!

Thanks for the advice i just feel as the girl i should wait for him to ask me out, maybe he is just not that into me anymore sigh

ReputationRep:
    have you ever seen the film taken ? (liam neesson)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paladimathoz)
    have you ever seen the film taken ? (liam neesson)
    Oh yh I have but I know its not like that, this guy is really successful at what he does and also i have proof so its all good, believe me i wouldnt do anything if i even had a doubt that he is a freak lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anoushka1)
    Yh on Oxford Steet in London so I was like okay Hi lol
    But he was pretty sweet so I gave him a chance
    Im 18(still at sixth form) and he is 22 so not that much of an age gap right?

Well he asked for my number and told me he thought i was beautiful(for some strange reason)lol so he must have fancied me at least!

Thanks for the advice i just feel as the girl i should wait for him to ask me out, maybe he is just not that into me anymore sigh
    Obviously he has a lot of confidence to be able to walk up to you and ask for your number. Many women are attracted to confidence and it appears that you are also.

Do you feel that you are the only girl he would approach in this manner?

Could be that he is just busy or there may be multiple girls that he has met just like you and one or more of them are more aggressive than you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trooper6)
    Obviously he has a lot of confidence to be able to walk up to you and ask for your number. Many women are attracted to confidence and it appears that you are also.

Do you feel that you are the only girl he would approach in this manner?

Could be that he is just busy or there may be multiple girls that he has met just like you and one or more of them are more aggressive than you.
    Umm yh I mean he is obviously a pretty confident guy and I have been thinking that he might just go up to girls that are all-right looking and asks for their numbers and such so it might be he just liked another girl more at the time.....meh there may be more fish in the sea lol its just that for once in years i really liked someone

ReputationRep:
    Obvious rapist is obvious.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 25, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.