Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Is a 14cm (5.51in) penis too small? Watch

If yes, then what is the minimum 'normal' size?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Not if you look at the average size. The average penis size is between 5 and 6 inches. You should be fine.

ReputationRep:
    It's tiny, almost invisible.

ReputationRep:
    Here is an idea, how about you go out try pull some gash and try banging them then let them decide rather than making a thread crying about your willy since the only action it gets right now is mostly from your right hand.

ReputationRep:
    5.5 inches is tiny, 5.51 is above average....congrats

ReputationRep:
    Congrats, you have a penis bigger than 50% of men.

But also smaller than 50% of men.

ReputationRep:
    From experience, thats more than enough.

ReputationRep:
    They say the pussy when the girl is excited is only 4inches deep...so if you're 5.51 inches long you TECHNICALLY should be fine, but in the whole **** szie thing, 5.51 is pretty small, a lot of guys are 6.5 +

ReputationRep:
    Lol at the accuracy to the nearest 100th of an inch.

ReputationRep:
    It's fine. Don't worry, just use it well and no girl will be unhappy.

ReputationRep:
    if it works and doesnt go in their ear..win!

ReputationRep:
    Why do people care about the length of their penis so much? I have found that length (as long as its at least 4.5 inches) doesnt matter NEARLY as much as width does. *shrug*

(Original post by Anonymous)
      Is a 14cm (5.51in) penis too small?

Size is irrelevant, that you went to 2 decimal places however is bloody hilarious!!!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Azayki)
      Why do people care about the length of their penis so much? I have found that length (as long as its at least 4.5 inches) doesnt matter NEARLY as much as width does. *shrug*
      Oh great, now we have to worry about it being too narrow?!

Being a boy is difficult.

(Original post by fizzywizzy525)
        Lol at the accuracy to the nearest 100th of an inch.
        the threadstarter just converted the unit from the real system into inches for everybody else's benefit

ReputationRep:
        Yep, it is too small. Most girls will instantly break up with a guy, and tell all their friends, if his penis is less than 5.53 inches. Sorry mate.

(No, it is not too small. Use it well however.)

ReputationRep:
        It's not the size of the boat, it's the motion in the ocean.

ReputationRep:
        Don't worry. '5.51' is well within the average range.

ReputationRep:
        Better too small than too big... my ex broke up with me because i was too big and having intercourse hurt her even when she was extremely wound up. At least when its too small you can satisfy your partner using your hands/tounge and then have intercourse and both be satisfied. I usually only have two options - satify her using hands/tounge and go unsatisfied myself or satisfy my needs but hurt her in the process.

consider yourself lucky...

ReputationRep:
        LOL microscopic ****.

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2011
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.