Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering,
    will eat fruit in the morning for breakfast/dinner (as much as i want to stay full) and then eating a proper meal for tea be a good idea to loose the christmas weight? oh, and some exercise too =]

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    It'll be a surefire way to get ****-muncher's breath, that's for sure.

ReputationRep:
    You can't 'loose' weight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shawshank)
    You can't 'loose' weight.
    Tad pedantic?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    Hey, just wondering,
    will eat fruit in the morning for breakfast/dinner (as much as i want to stay full) and then eating a proper meal for tea be a good idea to loose the christmas weight? oh, and some exercise too =]
    What is your definition of 'proper meal'? No point eating fruit in the morning and then eating a fat filled 'proper meal'.

All people need is some self control and then there wont be any 'Christmas weight' to worry about.

Exercise is good, as it always is! I was running this morning and I was the only person outside. What is wrong with people around me?! Such a beautiful sunny fresh morning and no one was outside Oh well, more room on the footpath for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aaargh)
    They must have loved ones to share Christmas with. How unhealthy of them.
    It's 26th December here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Soph1990)
    Hey, just wondering,
    You're only having 2 meals?!
    That's never going to be good. Try 5-6 small meals to keep your metabolism going?
    Exercise matters way more than your calorific intake though.

Up the squats, lower the cocoa, drink water and the weight should just drop off!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.