Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you think that the music taste of one another Watch

ReputationRep:
    ...could affect how attractive you find them?

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly if a girl likes the Kinks, I find myself more attracted to her...well...good taste is an attractive quality :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    yup
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...llL38RDlU115Fq
    i would gladly make out witt anyone who loves this as much as i do
    :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Yes, a lot.

ReputationRep:
    Not really. If she likes Rise Against I might lend her my penis for a bit though.

ReputationRep:
    it's definitely a positive to add to the list.

ReputationRep:
    It's a good way of connecting with people I suppose, gives you something to talk about (plus I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to music)... so yeah

ReputationRep:
    Depends ya know. My friends likes metal and her boyfriend is into dubstep, I mean they dont have the best of a relationship but thats because his a **** which may have a link with dubstep, I dunno if I listened to beeps and whistles as much as he does then I'd be a bit of a **** probably. I like death and doom metal and I find women who are similarly inclined more likeable than those who aren't. Some people can see past that barrier ya know what I mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    yup
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...llL38RDlU115Fq
    i would gladly make out witt anyone who loves this as much as i do
    :sexface:
    One day, we're gonna live, in paris.
    I promise

Music taste is a definite positive if it's similar.
    It can also be good if its different cause you can expand you're own i suppose.
    Unless shes into super screamo rock or something XD

ReputationRep:
    To some extent definitely.

ReputationRep:
    Conspicuously 'good' taste in music is incredibly alluring, especially if they're as diverse as they are discriminating.

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately, most people that like Big Country are middle-aged Scottish men.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, sometimes it's the deciding factor for me. Good music taste is vital

ReputationRep:
    It helps a lot as it has a massive influence on my lifestyle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J0nnyyyyyy)
    One day, we're gonna live, in paris.
    I promise

Music taste is a definite positive if it's similar.
    It can also be good if its different cause you can expand you're own i suppose.
    Unless shes into super screamo rock or something XD

yeah... taste is definitely a plus
    :hifro:

ReputationRep:
    I've been out with some guys who listened to heavy metal and some who liked rap, both of which I'm not too keen on, it's not a major influence for me but if we have similar tastes then it's a bonus

ReputationRep:
    Yup, Its as a posotive. Its good to be into the same things!!! Music has a great impact,Because you listen to it every day!!

ReputationRep:
    It's enough to make me interested in her. But I'm not going to fall in love with a munter just because she likes Radiohead.

ReputationRep:
    It would help (oh men who listen to soul/funk :daydreaming: ) but it's not a dealbreaker of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mare?)
    It would help (oh men who listen to soul/funk :daydreaming: ) but it's not a dealbreaker of course
    This (not the soul/funk part ) I suppose

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.