The Student Room Group

Do you think that the music taste of one another

...could affect how attractive you find them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Admittedly if a girl likes the Kinks, I find myself more attracted to her...well...good taste is an attractive quality :awesome:
Reply 2
yup

i would gladly make out witt anyone who loves this as much as i do
:sexface:
Yes, a lot.
Not really. If she likes Rise Against I might lend her my penis for a bit though.
Reply 5
it's definitely a positive to add to the list.
It's a good way of connecting with people I suppose, gives you something to talk about (plus I'm a bit of a snob when it comes to music)... so yeah
Reply 7
Depends ya know. My friends likes metal and her boyfriend is into dubstep, I mean they dont have the best of a relationship but thats because his a dick which may have a link with dubstep, I dunno if I listened to beeps and whistles as much as he does then I'd be a bit of a dick probably. I like death and doom metal and I find women who are similarly inclined more likeable than those who aren't. Some people can see past that barrier ya know what I mean?
Reply 8
Original post by amsie/
yup

i would gladly make out witt anyone who loves this as much as i do
:sexface:

One day, we're gonna live, in paris.
I promise :wink:

Music taste is a definite positive if it's similar.
It can also be good if its different cause you can expand you're own i suppose.
Unless shes into super screamo rock or something XD
Reply 9
To some extent definitely.
Reply 10
Conspicuously 'good' taste in music is incredibly alluring, especially if they're as diverse as they are discriminating.
Unfortunately, most people that like Big Country are middle-aged Scottish men. :s-smilie:
Yes, sometimes it's the deciding factor for me. Good music taste is vital
Reply 13
It helps a lot as it has a massive influence on my lifestyle.
Reply 14
Original post by J0nnyyyyyy
One day, we're gonna live, in paris.
I promise :wink:

Music taste is a definite positive if it's similar.
It can also be good if its different cause you can expand you're own i suppose.
Unless shes into super screamo rock or something XD

:colondollar:
yeah... taste is definitely a plus
:hifro:
Reply 15
I've been out with some guys who listened to heavy metal and some who liked rap, both of which I'm not too keen on, it's not a major influence for me but if we have similar tastes then it's a bonus :biggrin:
Yup, Its as a posotive. Its good to be into the same things!!! Music has a great impact,Because you listen to it every day!!
It's enough to make me interested in her. But I'm not going to fall in love with a munter just because she likes Radiohead.
Reply 18
It would help (oh men who listen to soul/funk :daydreaming: ) but it's not a dealbreaker of course
Original post by mare?
It would help (oh men who listen to soul/funk :daydreaming: ) but it's not a dealbreaker of course

This (not the soul/funk part :tongue: ) I suppose :colonhash:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending