Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    A few days ago, I saw a gorgeous Hollister hoodie on their website but it's not there anymore kind of like this: http://www.hollisterco.com/webapp/wc...tegoryId=12551 ...but a female version of course :rolleyes:

Any idea where else I could find it if it's no longer on the website.
    ...and if not, could I get away with just wearing the guy's version? I mean, who'd be able to tell?!

Edit: The only reason I like this hoodie more than the others is because of its faux fur lining so any girls Hollister hoodie with this kinda lining is what I'm looking for :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    What....the.....f*uck...is a betty?

ReputationRep:
    erm the womans zip up hoodies look exactly the same, or am I missing something?

It's not like hollister/abercrombie have a lot of variation in their lines

(Original post by Roocky)
    lol this too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Roocky)
    Hahaha. I'm not too sure why they use that term, either. ...whatever happened to Male and Female?

ReputationRep:
    U tried looking in the shop?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    erm the womans zip up hoodies look exactly the same, or am I missing something?

It's not like hollister/abercrombie have a lot of variation in their lines

lol this too

It's the faux fur inner lining I'm liking :rolleyes: otherwise that is true, the design is gonna be the same essentially.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by professortobe)
    U tried looking in the shop?
    Oh. I was unaware they had UK branches... London??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr-member)
    Hahaha. I'm not too sure why they use that term, either. ...whatever happened to Male and Female?

Exactly! Stupid Hollistor

ReputationRep:
    £98 for a ****ing hoodie??!?!?!??!?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tsr-member)
    Oh. I was unaware they had UK branches... London??
    London have one in Westfield shopping centre... West London.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiguy)
    £98 for a ****ing hoodie??!?!?!??!?!
    I agree. This is why i'm packing incredibly light when I go to florida next summer. Plenty of space to stock up on Abercrombie, American Eagle (both of which i prefer to Hollister anyways) and Sherri Hill

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.