Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

McDonald's... pickle/gherkin or no pickle/gherkin??? Watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: Would you have your burger with or without a pickle/gherkin?
    With
    59.52%
    Without
    40.48%

ReputationRep:
    As the title says.... would you rather have a pickle/gherkin in your burger, or would you rather they didn't bother putting it in?

Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Hate the gherkins.

ReputationRep:
    No burger.

The sweet chili chicken thing is ok if there's nothing else available to eat, imo.

ReputationRep:
    Not put it in, but then again I always have the fish burger so they dont have it, though I do ask for it without tartare sauce...jeez im picky!

ReputationRep:
    With!

(Original post by Ironuts)
      As the title says.... would you rather have a pickle/gherkin in your burger, or would you rather they didn't bother putting it in?

Cheers
      Will never eat at McDonalds again tbh. :yucky: Too many calories, and I need to lose weight so my legs become slimmer. Need to eat less in general really.

I'm disappointed with myself. :sad:

ReputationRep:
      Yum, with!!! I love gherkins :eating:

ReputationRep:
      I look forward to getting to the gherkin when I have a burger from mcdonalds. The burger's just plain without it

ReputationRep:
      Without. :yucky:

ReputationRep:
      With

Gherkins never did nothing for nobody.

ReputationRep:
        Blurgh, disgusting things. Without!

ReputationRep:
        Pickle OR gherkin = ewwww

Just my opinion though

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Ironuts)

Cheers
        I dont mind them.
        And i think you will find they are pickles in the burgers, not gherkins.

ReputationRep:
        I like pickles/gherkins, but the ones at McDonald's are actually disgusting.

ReputationRep:
        Definitely with.
        • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
        WITH WITH WITH

my burger would be so plain without that little circle of deliciousness.

PS; they're also amazing in meatball marinara subs

ReputationRep:
        eugh, no pickles. The only times I go to McD is on the way home from a drunk night out and my friends are working so I get it for free, even then I remember to pick it out.

ReputationRep:
        Gherkin or gherkout?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Chocoyo)
        Gherkin or gherkout?
        I see what you did there.

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 28, 2011
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.