Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone watching this?

Bloody hilarious so far! LOL at Fly-Lo! *cough* Ryanair *cough*
    LOOOOOL at Precious! What accent is that?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I think it's absolutely dire. Almost as bad as the comedic value that Shappi Khorsandi brings to television, with both trying to get cheap laughs from pulling jokes about stereotypical minorities (gays and Iraqis). I just think this type of comedy is getting overused and boring.

(But it's completely up to you if you like it, I'm not a complete Christmas grump )

ReputationRep:
    Haha I am! Its so funny! =]

ReputationRep:
    hahaha i loved it...especially the martin clune bit
    "martin clune, martin clune yin ting ling ting martin clune"
    lol

ReputationRep:
    I thought it was pretty funny

ReputationRep:
    I love Little Britain, but that was barely funny.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't rate it tbh, which is a shame as I was looking forward to it. Or maybe it was because they showed it after the Royle Family, nothing can top that.

ReputationRep:
    Properly awful stuff that.

ReputationRep:
    I didn't really have any 'laugh out loud' moments whilst watching it, but it was still good.

Quite funny to be honest. Good to see Walliams and Lucas doing something fresh. It mightn't be clever but just like Miranda it's quite old-fashioned and it has its moments.

ReputationRep:
      Matt Lucas is brilliant, I like the way he doesent take himself too seriously.

Personally I thought it was brilliant which suprised me because I hated Little Britain.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Cybele)
      Didn't rate it tbh, which is a shame as I was looking forward to it. Or maybe it was because they showed it after the Royle Family, nothing can top that.
      (Off topic, but)

LOL Royle Family was hard to top tonight.

'No no, I said that it was a shame for Mary to DY - SOON.'

ReputationRep:
      It was quite funny, but I was expecting it to be better and it turned out to be a Little Britain knock-off (and I love Little Britain). Half the jokes/personalities were repeated...
      However, LOL @ Martin Clune

ReputationRep:
      The Asian buggy driver made me laugh out loud - it was spot on, yuh get me?

ReputationRep:
      The first episode available worldwide HD at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV7Sq...):):):):):):):)

ReputationRep:
      I forgot to watch this. Have to add it to my Christmas catch-up list.

ReputationRep:
      I thought it was funny, they got the whole Airline feel absolutely spot on

I nearly had a hernia laughing at "your dog is dead"

I just watched it now and I thought it was funny

Loved the married pilot and co-pilot, West Indian woman and the Asian 'badman' :teehee:

ReputationRep:
        "martin clunes martin clunes"

ReputationRep:
        Come Fly With Me? No thanks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.