Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How should i remove bad incidents from my life? Watch

ReputationRep:
    right, i was new to England and didn't know anything properly either the language however at the point i was able to speak and understand english a little bit. i was in my art class when a worst experience and incident happened in my whole life which ruined my confidence all. from the bottom of my heart i have never been racist and hate people who are racist. there were two black girl sitting in my class and doing art work. i was interested what she is drawing and asked her can i see your sketchbook and she refused and i went ahead without saying anything. an asian girl were sitting next to the two black girl and she said to the black girls that i am being racist and called them with the name 'black' when i didn't. one of the black girl got up and came to me and said why did you called us black and i said i haven't and then she slapped me at the back of my head. i got very nervous at that point that didn't know what to do therefore kept quite. that was the first time in my whole life when someone slapped me. i has a friend who was basically a *****. she was pretending to show sympathy and actually was laughing at me on my face. because i couldn't speak english at the time therefore didn't know what i should do? my teacher didn't say anything to her and said i don't want anything like that in future. my parents cannot speak english as well and rely on me for english and knew they won't be able to help me. this tensed me so much that i decided to discuss it with my mom and when i told her she said she shouldn't have done that. as the time passed my wound start healing but it has caused a loss of confidence in me.
    my dad worked at restaurant at night time and deliver pizzas. one day somebody ordered a pizza and didn't give my dad the money and when my dad asked they beated my dad so badly that when he came home he was crying so badly and i felt so bad.i don't know why people are very racist for? of course not all are but why some people are very horrible. it's been now nearly two years on these incidents and when i remembered them it make me feel so insecure and always try to prepare myself on how to deal with it if these kind of situation arised again.
    advice would very be appreciated. please be serious
    thank you

ReputationRep:
    im sure your dad has moved on from that incident, you should too. It seems like youve been sheltered alot if getting slapped for no reason was the worst experience that has happened to you, nonetheless i can see why you were upset. You can only learn from these experiences and how to avoid them in the future, there are always people that are going to be horrible for no good reason, you just gotta avoid these situations.

btw everyone thinks about old situations and gets angry/sad, only with time you'll begin to forget and these experiences become less stressful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hitmonchan)
    im sure your dad has moved on from that incident, you should too. It seems like youve been sheltered alot if getting slapped for no reason was the worst experience that has happened to you, nonetheless i can see why you were upset. You can only learn from these experiences and how to avoid them in the future, there are always people that are going to be horrible for no good reason, you just gotta avoid these situations.

btw everyone thinks about old situations and gets angry/sad, only with time you'll begin to forget and these experiences become less stressful.
    cheers and thnx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sidra111)
    cheers and thnx
    no problem. Ive been through worse, and it really used to eat my head.

ReputationRep:
    Life is cruel- MAN UP

ReputationRep:
    Tippex

ReputationRep:
    Arh that's nothing bro, I've been beaten up by 5/6 asian guys who mistakenly thought that I had been racist to one of them.
    I feel sorry for your dad though. Life isn't easy and things happen.
    Can I ask, Where are you from?

ReputationRep:
    The best things to do are just to accept they happened and move on. I know this from experience from being beaten up by my year at high school because one girl’s dad had died I said sorry for her loss and took that the wrong way, ended up changing school after a group of them jumped me while outside of school and tried to throw me over this waterfall. To being in my last high school where I got beaten by the year for supposedly throwing a chip at a girl whilst I was outside (she was inside) got beat up by the year again at this new school. In juniors being tied to a bench with skipping ropes and left there all break and lesson (teachers didn’t even notice I was gone).
    There is a lot of mean and spiteful people out there some that are still living in the middle ages, but we are just going have to get along that’s how it has always been and nothing will change.

ReputationRep:
    right, i was new to England and didn't know anything properly either the language however at the point i was able to speak and understand english a little bit. i was in my art class when a worst experience and incident happened in my whole life which ruined my confidence all. from the bottom of my heart i have never been racist and hate people who are racist. there were two black girl sitting in my class and doing art work. i was interested what she is drawing and asked her can i see your sketchbook and she refused and i went ahead without saying anything. an asian girl were sitting next to the two black girl and she said to the black girls that i am being racist and called them with the name 'black' when i didn't. one of the black girl got up and came to me and said why did you called us black and i said i haven't and then she slapped me at the back of my head. i got very nervous at that point that didn't know what to do therefore kept quite. that was the first time in my whole life when someone slapped me. i has a friend who was basically a *****. she was pretending to show sympathy and actually was laughing at me on my face. because i couldn't speak english at the time therefore didn't know what i should do? my teacher didn't say anything to her and said i don't want anything like that in future. my parents cannot speak english as well and rely on me for english and knew they won't be able to help me. this tensed me so much that i decided to discuss it with my mom and when i told her she said she shouldn't have done that. as the time passed my wound start healing but it has caused a loss of confidence in me.
    my dad worked at restaurant at night time and deliver pizzas. one day somebody ordered a pizza and didn't give my dad the money and when my dad asked they beated my dad so badly that when he came home he was crying so badly and i felt so bad.i don't know why people are very racist for? of course not all are but why some people are very horrible. it's been now nearly two years on these incidents and when i remembered them it make me feel so insecure and always try to prepare myself on how to deal with it if these kind of situation arised again.
    advice would very be appreciated. please be serious
    thank you
    You can't erase incidents from your memory but you can learn how to deal with them and how to take those negative incidents and turn them in to something positive. I've been attacked and hospitalised twice in the street. At the time I felt very weak but those incidents turned me in to a much stronger person. I started physical training again, I got fit and I lost weight. I learnt about self-defence and how I could have avoided both of those incidents had I been more street wise and I started to confront and overcome my fears.

Visit the website in my signature and read the articles. That guy was bullied and sexually abused as a kid so he confronted his worst fear-physical violence and became one of the world's greatest martial artists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hitmonchan)
    no problem. Ive been through worse, and it really used to eat my head.
    do you mind sharing it with us? i might be able to help u as u did.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ¡YaBasta!)
    Arh that's nothing bro, I've been beaten up by 5/6 asian guys who mistakenly thought that I had been racist to one of them.
    I feel sorry for your dad though. Life isn't easy and things happen.
    Can I ask, Where are you from?
    lol, i am an asian and heard many asian boys scared to go out because they get beat up by people especially white (sterotype)
    i fee sorry for you but i hope you move on with life and become more stronger
    i am from pakistan

ReputationRep:
    do you mind sharing it with us? i might be able to help u as u did.
    its in the past.......i need to worry about my problems in the present.

ReputationRep:
    There's only one solution, kill yourself.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.