Which Turkish delights?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xMaGic)
    Which Turkish delights?
    Sultan's, the hexagon-shaped box.

ReputationRep:
    My dog.

ReputationRep:
    Turkey and the trimmings, salt and vinegar walker's, pringles, after eight's, pork pie and a lindt reindeer. I feel sooooo sick now, I hardly ever eat lots in one go haha.

ReputationRep:
    More like what haven't I eaten :couchpotato:

ReputationRep:
    Baked Alaska, it was glorious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    Turkey and the trimmings, salt and vinegar walker's, pringles, after eight's, pork pie and a lindt reindeer. I feel sooooo sick now, I hardly ever eat lots in one go haha.
    Tell me about it, though I wouldn't say it's a bad thing lol. It's funny how lazy you become after you've eaten loads of food. Even reaching for the remote on the table seemed like a huge feat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ktlaurenroe)
    I get cravings for literally all of those things. And now I want them all at once (well, everything apart from the turkey and lindt reindeer). Argh.

ReputationRep:
    croissant and hot chocolate, 1/2 a love bar, roast potatoes peas and carrots, a box of lindt and celebrations. and a lot of rum yess mutherr.

ReputationRep:
    Super noodles and beans
    Lots of Thorntons chocolate covered toffee
    Toast with Heinz sandwich spread on there
    Loads of Quality street
    This festive Cadburys thing, bar the Flake
    Trifle

And that be it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dd4483)
    Tell me about it, though I wouldn't say it's a bad thing lol. It's funny how lazy you become after you've eaten loads of food. Even reaching for the remote on the table seemed like a huge feat
    Haha so true, almost fell asleep several times after the huge dinner :')

(Original post by Lemons)
    I get cravings for literally all of those things. And now I want them all at once (well, everything apart from the turkey and lindt reindeer). Argh.
    sorry it was all pretty heavenly though. I could literally never eat enough salt and vinegar crisps.

ReputationRep:
    Pizza, a variety of chocolate and mini cheddars.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.