Turn on thread page Beta

Girls watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meepmeep)
    Well, we can all have an ideal, can't we (considering the number of hoops some of the females on this board put up for a male to qualify as attractive )
    You have to be able to hula hoop in them, not just hoops. The Kappa Slapper Spar Posse rule, or they rule certain parks after supping white lightning anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lbar)
    Both! like a good blend of whiskey

What I don't understand about women is, the flavour.
    Blended whisky is disgusting. Malts are where its at. Give me a glenmorangie or a highland park anyday over bells. I can actually only stand bells with a mixer it is that poorly made. Famous grouse is passable. Jack Daniels i'd rather not talk about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joey_Johns)
    You have to be able to hula hoop in them, not just hoops. The Kappa Slapper Spar Posse rule, or they rule certain parks after supping white lightning anyway.
    I was talking about jumping through hoops, but I get your point anyway.
    "Kappa Slapper Spar Posse" A fair few people who'd qualify round here. The girls seem to be more predatorial than the guys though. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    "Kappa Slapper Spar Posse" A fair few people who'd qualify round here. The girls seem to be more predatorial than the guys though. :eek:
    Meow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJuwelH)
    What if they turned out to have a gem of a personality, be half-decent looking, and only wear said clothes to follow, say, the environment she's in...
    umm not too likely

besides, imagine their accents - i doubt i could understand what she was saying, so i wouldn't get to know her personality unless i understood
    also, if she wears clothes like that, she either has no figure or appears to be a tart to me

ReputationRep:
    Well, we can all have an ideal, can't we (considering the number of hoops some of the females on this board put up for a male to qualify as attractive )
    yeah, notice we haven't gone on about how we like our girls to be tall, dark, tanned, 6 pacced etc etc

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, the girls seem to go for who's got the fastest most 'wicked' modified car, how succesful a boy is with girls depends on engine size. Saying that my friend is a bit of a townie but he is dead sound. I have a good laugh looking through 'max power' magazine with him.

ReputationRep:
    Blended whisky is disgusting. Malts are where its at. Give me a glenmorangie or a highland park anyday over bells. I can actually only stand bells with a mixer it is that poorly made. Famous grouse is passable. Jack Daniels i'd rather not talk about.

Actually I agree, I was paraphrasing an advert that was on a while ago!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    yeah, notice we haven't gone on about how we like our girls to be tall, dark, tanned, 6 pacced etc etc
    lol, is it just that we're not as picky or do we only focus on two or three things (not that we're simple or anything! )

ReputationRep:
    (not that we're simple or anything! )
    Says the guy with the Fred Flinstone avatar

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lbar)
    Actually I agree, I was paraphrasing an advert that was on a while ago!
    Good. I've decided there is no need for blended whisky other than presents for relatives at chrsitmas and therfore should only be on sale from November time until New Years

ReputationRep:
    lol

(Original post by Chatupline)
    I may not be Fred Flintstone but I can SURE make your bed rock!

ReputationRep:
    Nobody else is stupid enough to use this avatar, so at least everybody knows it's me! It's just when people start calling me the "Fred Flintstone Guy" that it gets a bit weird...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4Ed)
    lol
    (Original post by Chatupline)
    I may not be Fred Flintstone but I can SURE make your bed rock!
    I might just have to add that quote to my siggy....

ReputationRep:
    Nobody else is stupid enough to use this avatar, so at least everybody knows it's me! It's just when people start calling me the "Fred Flintstone Guy" that it gets a bit weird...
    i get caledd man licking sreen girl - thats worse

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else hav the oompa loompa?

ReputationRep:
    Good. I've decided there is no need for blended whisky other than presents for relatives at chrsitmas and therfore should only be on sale from November time until New Years
    Very true. I usually get a blend off my mate for each birthday. Got one on my 17th, 18th and 19th but for my 20th he got me a single malt called Lochinvar. Good lad!

Might fine it is too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tinykates)
    what do all you guys look for in a girl and why? What's most important; looks or personality?
    It isn't a dichotomy, there needs to be a good balance, but in the long term that would seem to favour personality. I get rather bored if people can't talk to me for instance. Besides, a lot of people who wouldn't necessarily regard themselves as 'attractive' because they don't conform to whatever britney (or whoever is in this month) looks like this week are actually attractive in their own way.

(Original post by Tinykates)
    What don't you understand about us?
    Quite simply, everything.

Alaric.

ReputationRep:
    Many apologies for that :rolleyes:

And few people refer to the Street Soldier...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lbar)
    Very true. I usually get a blend off my mate for each birthday. Got one on my 17th, 18th and 19th but for my 20th he got me a single malt called Lochinvar. Good lad!

Might fine it is too
    Cool. My dad treated me (and him) to a bottle of 40 year Bowmore this Christmas. Most expensive drink per mm i've ever had but boy was it good.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.