Cheryl Cole's Dress In L'Oreal Casting Creme Advert Watch

Aquamarine.
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi, here is a picture of the dress I mean, she wears a cream playsuit at the start of the advert I think but its this one that I want to know about:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I've googled around but I can't find anything about it. Does anyone know who this dress is by or where its from as I really love it and would like something similar made for my birthday. (Sorry its so huge!)
harlar
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think it's a dress and an underskirt. If you want something made it's a fairly simple full-skirted dress with what looks like an attached belt, patterns for which will be easy to find, and you can get a pink petticoat-style skirt to wear underneath. A lot of vintage shops have these and they're usually around £30. I know Beyond Retro do a load of them.

Your best bet would be to acquire the underskirt first so you can have the dress made to be the correct length, as this way it could be worn with or without the frills underneath.
sassy123
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
love that dress too!!!

shame about the person wearing it
tneduts91
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
The underskirt is from american apparel dont know about the dress tho!
miranda13
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Epaule...ort=-1&clr=Red

this dress is quite similar and you could put an underskirt under if you wanted to
katjenn
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
My mum made a dress like this from the picture, for my daughter to wear at my recent wedding. Would add picture if I knew how. It is lovely
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (129)
64.82%
No I haven't decided yet (41)
20.6%
Yes but I might change my mind (29)
14.57%

Watched Threads