Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cheryl Cole's Dress In L'Oreal Casting Creme Advert Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, here is a picture of the dress I mean, she wears a cream playsuit at the start of the advert I think but its this one that I want to know about:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I've googled around but I can't find anything about it. Does anyone know who this dress is by or where its from as I really love it and would like something similar made for my birthday. (Sorry its so huge!)

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a dress and an underskirt. If you want something made it's a fairly simple full-skirted dress with what looks like an attached belt, patterns for which will be easy to find, and you can get a pink petticoat-style skirt to wear underneath. A lot of vintage shops have these and they're usually around £30. I know Beyond Retro do a load of them.

Your best bet would be to acquire the underskirt first so you can have the dress made to be the correct length, as this way it could be worn with or without the frills underneath.

ReputationRep:
    love that dress too!!!

shame about the person wearing it

ReputationRep:
    The underskirt is from american apparel dont know about the dress tho!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.asos.com/Asos/Asos-Epaule...ort=-1&clr=Red

this dress is quite similar and you could put an underskirt under if you wanted to

ReputationRep:
    My mum made a dress like this from the picture, for my daughter to wear at my recent wedding. Would add picture if I knew how. It is lovely

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.