Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi! My name's LStudent and I'm new on TSR. I'm a data entry clerk who's writing her As-level Maths exam with edexcel. I'm writing C1, C2 and Statistics in January 2011. I'm really nervous because I was never any good at Maths in secondary school and now I'm trying an advance level???? Sometimes I think I'm crazy . Anyway, any help you guys could provide would be lovely. I seem to have a problem with geometry. Also, I was wondering which one requires more knowledge Cambridge or Edexcel? I couldn't find any information on correlation and regression anywhere in the As-level Cambridge Statistics book and my country doesn't sell edexcel texts. I'm wondering if youtube has instructional videos . Anyway, goodbye for now and May God Bless all of you on this Christmas day.

ReputationRep:
    merry christmas to you too!!enjoy your holidays...and yeah may god bless you too...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.