LStudent
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hi! My name's LStudent and I'm new on TSR. I'm a data entry clerk who's writing her As-level Maths exam with edexcel. I'm writing C1, C2 and Statistics in January 2011. I'm really nervous because I was never any good at Maths in secondary school and now I'm trying an advance level???? Sometimes I think I'm crazy . Anyway, any help you guys could provide would be lovely. I seem to have a problem with geometry. Also, I was wondering which one requires more knowledge Cambridge or Edexcel? I couldn't find any information on correlation and regression anywhere in the As-level Cambridge Statistics book and my country doesn't sell edexcel texts. I'm wondering if youtube has instructional videos . Anyway, goodbye for now and May God Bless all of you on this Christmas day.
angelstie16
Badges: 1
Report 8 years ago
merry christmas to you too!!enjoy your holidays...and yeah may god bless you too...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.94%
It's just nice to be back! (212)
26.97%
Not great so far... (281)
35.75%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.34%

Watched Threads