The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Read this - unusual q

Does anyone know if it is possible to study in the UK at a uni for 1 year then transfer to the USA for 1 year then come back and complete your degree?

Remember this is not if your course includes a year abroad and the course is 3 years only.

Thanks
Original post by keynesismyhomeboy
does anyone know if it is possible to study in the uk at a uni for 1 year then transfer to the usa for 1 year then come back and complete your degree?

Remember this is not if your course includes a year abroad and the course is 3 years only.

Thanks

quote me when replying. Thanks
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
quote me when replying. Thanks

I don't think so, not for undergraduate degrees anyway. What subject are you thinking of applying for?
Original post by La Songeuse
I don't think so, not for undergraduate degrees anyway. What subject are you thinking of applying for?

economics or maths
economics or maths

Ahh, well then I've never heard of UCL doing a year in the US for those subjects... they do for law (two years in the US) and they also do the Erasmus scheme but that's a year out in a European country.
Does anyone know if it is possible to study in the UK at a uni for 1 year then transfer to the USA for 1 year then come back and complete your degree?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure it's not possible.
Reply 6
i don't think its possible for a 3 year course. Also i'm not sure about maths and economics, i'm doing biological sciences, and for the MSci course, you have the option of studying abroad for your 3rd year
I think that's only possible for universities that have campuses (campi? :tongue:) in both countries.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending