Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I can't tell If the relationship is working? Watch

Ok right so basically I'm with this girl and it hasn't been the best start to a relationship in the world but it's been ok and she makes me happy. The other day she told me she loved me and fell for me, I think I feel the same so I said that I loved her too...

Anyways when we're together we work so well but when we are apart and the only way we can talk is through text/msn (We see eachother around 3 times a week at the moment.) Before we were together and she was with her other boyfriend she did stuff on webcam to me, and now we're together we don't talk that much "digitally" because I don't have time to be on msn... I don't know if she could be doing the same to me now? I don't want to ask her for obvious trust reasons, Is it right to be concerned?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if it's right to be concerned. Personally I'd feel like if she could 'cheat' with you on someone else, then surely she can cheat on you with someone else. But if you can't tell if the relationship is working then it'd be hard for someone over the internet to be able to tell for you. Just ask her. Go on msn, let her **** off on cam to you or whatever it is she does.

ReputationRep:
    I hope she is
    you deserve it after all

ReputationRep:
    I don't know but generally if you don't think it's working, it's not.
    If she cheated on her ex with you then yeah, course she could do the same. Why did she cheat on her ex with you? There's no way to know really

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.