Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

i LOVE BUYING MY CLOTHS FROM ARMANI watch

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else buy clothes from armani, most of my uni clothes are armani )

ReputationRep:
    You can buy much cheaper cloths, I think you can get a pack of 5 in Tesco for like £1.

(Original post by mimimimi)
    You can buy much cheaper cloths, I think you can get a pack of 5 in Tesco for like £1.
    I concur, I got 6 for 99p from Clas Ohlson the other day. Students these days care more about brands than cleaning prowess. :nah:

ReputationRep:
    And I buy my rags from poundland.

ReputationRep:
    What about moths?

ReputationRep:
    wow, you buy your clothes from a designer brand that's quite expensive. well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mimimimi)

But he's talking about clothes. Not cloths.

ReputationRep:
    Which Armani do you buy? I assume it is AX which is absolute tat and about £10 more expensive than Topman. The clothes from their are awful and fall apart very quickly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escriba)
    But he's talking about clothes. Not cloths.
    Notice how he has spelt clothes

ReputationRep:
    Armani make nice suits... but their casual wear, I think, is aimed at an older consumer (apart from AX, which is hardly Armani anyway).

I've only bought one thing from Armani: a pair of formal trousers.

ReputationRep:
    i make my own clothes

ReputationRep:
    Massive banter in this thread. n' 'ting.

ReputationRep:
    great chat

ReputationRep:
    I use Armani for toilet paper

u mad OP?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Notice how he has spelt clothes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mess.)
    Which Armani do you buy? I assume it is AX which is absolute tat and about £10 more expensive than Topman. The clothes from their are awful and fall apart very quickly.
    lol I doubt that Armani Exchange clothes literally just fall apart when you're wearing them.

On a totally related note, if they do, then I need to get my female friends very different Christmas presents...

ReputationRep:
    well my CLOTHS are either Dolce and Gabbana or Louis Vuitton

As for my CLOTHES, gotta be next, topman, burton etc...can't really justify paying £1000000000 for a pair of armani boxers

ReputationRep:
    I don't like Armani.

ReputationRep:
    Doesnt matter which shop you buy it from.

From Tesco clothes range to Armani the clothes are all made by sweatshop children. Doesnt make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    I'm glad you've got in touch with your feminine side. Most guys dont "love" shopping.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.