Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone downloaded it? Can you get an app of your choice each day or are you made to select from a very limited range?

ReputationRep:
    No idea what happens yet, but you just reminded me I got this yesterday. Gonna go see what the options are now.

EDIT: OMG Promise This - Cheryl Cole MUSIC video
    Okay I'm not that excited, nice gift though :P

it just gives you one gift, you can't choose.

ReputationRep:
    You don't get a choice. It's just whatever they chose.
    Usually the stuff they give you is good, but it obviously depends whether it's to your taste. I wasn't too overjoyed with the Cheryl Cole stuff we got today. :|

And it's a mixture of music, videos, apps, TV programmes etc.

ReputationRep:
    Last year there was a good variety. I think I liked / used / watched about three or four of the 12 'gifts'.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I was disappointed when I saw cheryl cole this morning and that's when I realised that it's their selection.

I'm not that big on music these days and then worse when it's cheesy stuff like cheryl cole. I love phone apps so I hope they bring out good stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Don't worry, there's usually something to everyone's taste. In the previous years I remember things like JLS music videos being balanced out by good stuff like episodes of Outnumbered and EA Games apps. I would never have bought the Trivial Pursuit app myself, but after getting it free I found it was actually quite fun. =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dusty12)
    Don't worry, there's usually something to everyone's taste. In the previous years I remember things like JLS music videos being balanced out by good stuff like episodes of Outnumbered and EA Games apps. I would never have bought the Trivial Pursuit app myself, but after getting it free I found it was actually quite fun. =D
    Lol, I'm annoyed with myself for not reading it properly and getting my hopes up for nothing. I was hoping to get the tom tom app. My real tom tom has started playing up recently and it's out of warrant.

Hope I get good apps though.

ReputationRep:
    I actually told my iphone to **** off when i saw cheryl cole

we did had some quite good things last time.
    outnumbered!
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    I've got an iPod Touch rather than an iPhone, so I've just gone with email notifications. Hopefully something interesting will come up...

ReputationRep:
    The book Life of Pi is available now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Stig)
    The book Life of Pi is available now.
    Got that!

ReputationRep:
    heres the rest

30/12/2010 - Life of Pi e-book
    31/12/2010 - Michael Buble MP3
    01/01/2011 - Charlie Chaplin Film
    02/01/2011 - Broken Sword App
    03/01/2011 - Kings of Leon MP3
    04/01/2011 - Dr Who Film
    05/01/2011 - Mirrors Edge App
    06/01/2011 - David Guetta MP3

ReputationRep:
    Nothing to really shout about apart from the Broken Sword app possibly. last year's gifts were brilliant, especially the Trivial Pursuit app. We still play that during frees at school sometimes. Great fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rg2005)
    heres the rest

30/12/2010 - Life of Pi e-book
    31/12/2010 - Michael Buble MP3
    01/01/2011 - Charlie Chaplin Film
    02/01/2011 - Broken Sword App
    03/01/2011 - Kings of Leon MP3
    04/01/2011 - Dr Who Film
    05/01/2011 - Mirrors Edge App
    06/01/2011 - David Guetta MP3
    where did you get this list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boba)
    where did you get this list
    go here http://www.game.co.uk/lowdown.aspx?l...-_-iTunesPromo

right click any image of the 12 days which are not shown yet and click view image and then change the 'C' to an 'O' after hub door in the url

I was expecting some good things from this 12days thing, but tbh it's quite rubbish! :/ Ho hmm . .but still got a few days left to see if anything nice arrives.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by DancinBallerina)
      I was expecting some good things from this 12days thing, but tbh it's quite rubbish! :/ Ho hmm . .but still got a few days left to see if anything nice arrives.
      The previous one sounded a lot better with episodes of Outnumbered etc

The only thing I've downloaded so far is the Life of Pi and that's just because it's something to add to my iBooks library

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.