avce travel & tourism unit 3 help Watch

This discussion is closed.
Emma_7
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi if anyone is willing to help me, im doing the 2 year course in a year and was wondering if anyone can send me there unit 1's? im willing to send some info form my unit 3 & 5;s if they need help
cheers
m
Catty22
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Hey Emma_7 what do you need?
Emma_7
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi, i just need some general info about unit 1! do u need anything? have u done the 4 destinations piece? what destinations did u choose??
Catty22
Report 15 years ago
I will give a basic copy of what I did, any thing else? with it?
But I need ur email address
Emma_7
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hi my addy is [email protected] if u need anything let know, cheers m
Catty22
Report 15 years ago
I will send it to u now.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
can n e 1 send me a copy of their unit 4 coursework please. send to [email protected]
Shyne
Report 15 years ago
hi i was wonderin if u can help me wiv unit 4 the 4 destination assignment. e-mail me at [email protected]
Catty22
Report 15 years ago
That would be Uk destinations unit4 wouldnt it?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey if any1 has unit 1 could you please email it to me as im stuck and need it for reference

[email protected]
chris d
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey! i was wondering wether some1 could send me 2 long hauk destinations, and 2 european. thanx. i will help you with any other units, as i have finished them, e-mail 2 me @ [email protected]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
i could really use some help on the Travel Agency Operations coursework if ne one can ehlp me out i pls do
joanna_b
Report 15 years ago
ive jst finished my first year!!! wooooooohoooo!! hehe, iv jst handed my destinations work in too!! the destiantions i chose were:

spain..malaga
austalia..sydney
india..the golden triangle
ireland..dublin

what about you guys??
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Hi there just wanted to know of some places i could do unit 4 with i dont know where to chooses. plz could i have some suggestions cheers!x!

my email is [email protected]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Emma_7)
Hi if anyone is willing to help me, im doing the 2 year course in a year and was wondering if anyone can send me there unit 1's? im willing to send some info form my unit 3 & 5;s if they need help
cheers
m
i have got unit 1 complete and will send u some so u send me a taster of unit 3 and leave me ur email adresse
heres mine
hope to hear from u
[email protected]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Catty22)
That would be Uk destinations unit4 wouldnt it?
hi
could you please send me any work youve done one unit 3 as i am way behind and in need of some help. My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks cat
Unregistered111
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
hey ppl,im doing AVCE travel tourism i jus got my 1st assignments and need help!!
its the one you have to choose the twocities in europe and write stats and everything so can any1 help me plz.. my email is [email protected]
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by chris d)
hey! i was wondering wether some1 could send me 2 long hauk destinations, and 2 european. thanx. i will help you with any other units, as i have finished them, e-mail 2 me @ [email protected]
Can I get the unit 1 work please.

My adress is [email protected] I real think im going to fail this...
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
any got ideas i can look at for comparing 2 T+T industrys for customer service assignement?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
can ne 1 help me with this assignment? plz help
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1365)
79.73%
Leave (347)
20.27%

Watched Threads