Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catty22)
    I will give a basic copy of what I did, any thing else? with it?
    But I need ur email address
    can i have ur info on unit 1 plz, post war developments. my email is [email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emma_7)
    Hi, i just need some general info about unit 1! do u need anything? have u done the 4 destinations piece? what destinations did u choose??
    do a display i tis much easier!

(Original post by Gina17)
    do a display i tis much easier!
    i have only started this course so i have nothing to offer you in return

hey im doing unit 1 and ther others at the same time and its tought, its the one UNIT-1 investigating T & T but its a sub part Devolpments since wwII , and im stuck .

instead of emailing can they attach it pls or send it to

[email protected]

THANKS!

how do u write a letter on airtours for a job, it has to be one page long

Give Me Your Unit 2 And I Will

i will help u if u hlp me what units have you got

ReputationRep:
    I can send you my unit 1 but will have to be tomoro. i got an A. but...getting kicked out of college tomoro if i don't hand in unit 3. do you know any good websites for that importance as a destination *******s for ...Hawaii?? please write back Ashley

Hi i also need unit 1 Im in so much **** if i dont get it in by monday...i have 2 short haul but no long haul yet i can send u them if u send me all unit 1 part one at least PLS

[email protected] Email me there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezz_man)
    Hi i also need unit 1 Im in so much **** if i dont get it in by monday...i have 2 short haul but no long haul yet i can send u them if u send me all unit 1 part one at least PLS

[email protected] Email me there
    which short haul destinations did you do mate?

this is what i did for Unit 3... Worldwide destinations:

short hauls
    Ibiza (B)
    Madrid (C)

long haul destinations:
    New York (C)
    Sydney (C)

for Unit 1 this is what i go:
    Assignment 1: grade A
    Assignment 2: grade A
    Assignment 3: grade A
    Assignment 4: grade B (Cv and sourcing were not too good)

i need some stats on Madrid and New York in order to improve em... can anyone help???? .....plz

i'll do u a favour in return

ReputationRep:
    Hi if anyone is willing to help me, im doing the 2 year course in a year and was wondering if anyone can send me there unit 1's? im willing to send some info form my unit 3 & 5;s if they need help
    cheers
    m

ReputationRep:

i can help you if you can help me.
    i need unit 3:sydney or barcalona
    i have done unit 1 wan got merits for all of them which one do you need

ReputationRep:
    Hi if anyone is willing to help me, im doing the 2 year course in a year and was wondering if anyone can send me there unit 1's? im willing to send some info form my unit 3 & 5;s if they need help
    cheers
    m

ye i really need help wiv task 5 and if u jelp me i can help u with the others if u want

ReputationRep:
    hi can anyone help me with units 10 and 11. tour operations and passenger transport? e-mail me on:- [email protected]

thanks

annie

ReputationRep:
    For unit 3 i am currently doing the following destinations:
    Benidorm, Paris, Sydney and New York. If any 1 out there has done any of these destinations i would be very greatful if you would send them to

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    Hey can anyone send me a copy of a Travel Agency Operations Assignment or any information that may help??? Would be willing to help/give other units!

ReputationRep:
    Email:

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by union_jack_sam)
    Hey can anyone send me a copy of a Travel Agency Operations Assignment or any information that may help??? Would be willing to help/give other units!
    the destinations i am doing are Benidorm, Sydney, New York and Paris. If u r doing any of these we may be able to come to an agreement over ur travel agency operation unit which i have done!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 24, 2004
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.