Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I have been with this girl for about a year, and throughout that year i have been totally in love with her and still am. However she flirted with her ex once? and she is majoratively flirting with other guys and i find this out from my mates and it hurts. So we broke up and she is with another guy now, and i think she has forgotten about me, but she is still on my mind everyday and i am always thinking 'what if we could have' or 'we could've done this', and it hurts because i think she is over me already and i am not over her

Can anyone tell me how to get over her or any advice? ;/

Merry christmas for yesterday,
    Thanks

P.s im 16 btw

ReputationRep:
    Not sure just dont think about her.

ReputationRep:
    Get one of those V shaped ladders. Make her stand underneath it. Climb over it from one side and go down from the other. Now you have been over her. If that fails, just go over her with a car.

ReputationRep:
    Go out to clubs/parties with your buddies and hit on chicks. Once you've pulled you'll forget about that ho-bag in no time.

ReputationRep:
    Get another girlfriend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zweihander)
    Go out to clubs/parties with your buddies and hit on chicks. Once you've pulled you'll forget about that ho-bag in no time.
    This. Even if he doesn't get with anyone, it'll make him realise that there are other girls out there. In fact, there are more girls than guys. Never get yourself down over one *****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DominF)
    Have 0 contact with her and wait.
    I second this.

I just don't seem to be able to forget about her for some reason And i still love her, but for some reason it's not the same, its like i hate her at the same time Can't explain it...Does getting with another girl really make you forget her?

Has anyone else really ever got over a girl you loved? By getting with another girl?
    Help please, becoming more depressed everyday And because i am labeled as one of the tough dudes i have to keep it inside...

I think thats one of the main reasons i am so hurt too, i have always had my guard up because of a rough childhood, and then its like she broke me down...And then left me

I wish i hadn't watched The Notebook

Thanks, for the replies guys

ReputationRep:
    Forget her.

ReputationRep:
    The best way to get over some is to get under someone

Just stop thinking about her.

...?

ReputationRep:
    Sounds like your first love, Anon. Try not to be too caught up over it. Seeing/Knowing she's moved on is obviously going to hurt you.

Once you find yourselves in other female company, you will find that your hurt will soon fade away.

(Original post by Consilio Et Animis)
    Get one of those V shaped ladders. Make her stand underneath it. Climb over it from one side and go down from the other. Now you have been over her.
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    Just try and occupy yourself with other things. Don't expect to forget about her straight away, because you won't, you need time

ReputationRep:
    ****. Her. Sister.

ReputationRep:
    have no contact with her and try find someone else to focus on

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.