http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr....AHlxIr%2BE8%3D

ReputationRep:
    bit boring tbh

ReputationRep:
    ok . I dont like writting

ReputationRep:
    is it you?

ReputationRep:
    I think it's arranged a little oddly on the back. Would make more sense to have it somewhere else, like just across your back, beneath the neck.

otherwise, I like it.

ReputationRep:
    I hope it means something important to her.

ReputationRep:
    Erm.. it doesn't really look right :/
    like it's half way through a sentence and doesn't mean much among other reasons I can not articulate..
    Also why would you want those words printed on your back?

ReputationRep:
    or ''to thine ownself be true" tattooed on my forearm?

ReputationRep:
    Shouldn't matter whether we like it or not- it's not us who are having it on our bodies forever, is it.

ReputationRep:
    well there'd be no point getting something tattooed on your skin when it's an exact copy of someone else's, its permanent and not unqiue at all, you should have something that it meaningful and unique to yourself.

ReputationRep:
    Chavvy and stupid. Writing is for paper, not for your body.

ReputationRep:
    I feel its a bit incomplete. you what, with every heartbeat? love me? hate me?

As long as the tattoo means something special to you, and you like it and want to represent it, go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Doesn't matter what everyone thinks. its up to you, if you like it then be happy. if you're thinking about getting one similar to this then go for it. don't wait for other peoples approval. especially from TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Pointless.

ReputationRep:
    Is it meant to be from that Robyn song?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chloeee!)
    or ''to thine ownself be true" tattooed on my forearm?

Wow... you come up with the most cringeworthy ****. I don't mean to be insulting, but seriously, don't get anything like that.

Also, if you're looking up tattoes on the internet the chances are you're getting a tatoo for the sake of getting a tatoo... wrong way to go about it. Get it when you feel it's something actually personal and individualistic to you.

ReputationRep:
    It's a song by Robyn, you might feel a bit of a fool in 10 years time. (not that I don't like Robyn, but that is for life)

ReputationRep:
    I agree. With every heartbeat... what? It doesn't mean anything o.0 I do like the arrangement though, and I like tattoos of words much more than those of crappy Chinese symbols which are supposed to mean "love" but actually mean "picnic basket" or whatever.

ReputationRep:
    A bit cheesy to be honest. But each to their own....

ReputationRep:
    Robyn is awesome, but that tattoo ****ing sucks.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.