Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How/what do I ask to a girl in a club?! I just want meaningless sex! Its my 21st!! watch

ReputationRep:
    Being honest here, I have waited till I find someone worthy to have sex with. Havn't found one until today.

I am 21 next week and going around clubs in Central London to celebrate. I really want to lose my virginity there. I know it might sound really sad to some, but its my reality sadly

How should I approach a girl in a club? What should I say? Should I just go and ask how she is? Or, shud I just go and say something, well, what thing shud I say?! I am all that kinda gentleman normally and never really bought any girl a drink :mad: I'm completely clueless:confused::confused:

I wouldn't say I am the best looking guy but I wouldn't class myself among the worst looking ones. But I am only 5.6" tall (well short shud I say!)

I don;t want a girl for relationship there but just the one for that night to remember! I hope someone here understands me and help me out in a way

Thank you for reading and I hope to get some good tips from you. Take care.

ReputationRep:
    1. Never offer to buy them a drink as soon as you meet them, ideally you should never have to buy her one for the whole night.

2. Don't be a gentleman and ask a girl for a dance lol. Just go over and dance with a girl (approach from the front!), if she rejects you go to the next one (law of averages).

3. Once you've been dancing for like 3-5 minutes go in for a kiss and take it from there.

You're now ready to skip dinner since you'll soon be feasting on pussy.

ReputationRep:
    So brilliantly said! feating on the pussy! haha thanks! but i am still a virgin!?! Never even kissed a girl!?! :mad::mad:

(Original post by -Invidious-)
    1. Never offer to buy them a drink as soon as you meet them, ideally you should never have to buy her one for the whole night.

2. Don't be a gentleman and ask a girl for a dance lol. Just go over and dance with a girl (approach from the front!), if she rejects you go to the next one (law of averages).

3. Once you've been dancing for like 3-5 minutes go in for a kiss and take it from there.

ReputationRep:
    Best thread title ever

my only advice would be to not buy a random girl a drink... no man should have to stoop that low

ReputationRep:
    Don't listen to these people! Do buy girls drinks! (Not all girls, but after a 5 minute intro chat...its also impressively smooth if you get the barman to send a drink to a girl if you want to meet her).

OK I am possibly the least slutty person I know but I have gone back to a guy's place from a club a couple of times, and if you can get girls that far I think many would have sex with you. It really is charm that is important! and confidence! When I saw this thread title I was thinking, hmmm, if a guy has to ask how I don't rate his chances. So be confident, charming. I know a lot of sleazy guys who are quite successful at this, I am trying to think of their 'tactics'! Actually a lot of them use some lines from 'the game' which seems to work for them, now I recognise it when people use it on me though haha - DONT do the back-handed compliment/insult one though, not cool. I think you have to project an identity of yourself as someone who a girl would want to get close to. eg if you have a table in the club invite her to join you and offer her a drink.

Don't be wasted. Don't go for a wasted girl either, it may be easier but it would be horrible (have you seen the 40 year old virgin? lol) I think lots of dressed-up girls who give off a sexual vibe in clubs are mainly looking for attention and rarely for actual sex, maybe go for a slightly meeker girl. Mainly be charming, complimentary and make sure the girl has a fun time with you. I think a bit of sleaziness works in the context of a club, if after the initial chat they seem to like you you can be a bit forward, lay on the compliments, touch her a bit but dont go crazy with that, etc. Being short will put you at a disadvantage with a lot of girls (dont know why personally, most of my recent crushes have been short) so maybe go for shorter girls! Look out for girls checking you out and try and get eye contact before you approach them, if they avoid eye contact dont bother. I really resent being approached by men I'm not interested in, in fact I almost always subtly make the first move by making eye contact to show the guy I'm interested.

Hope that helpsw...I think getting that kind of confidence requires some practise though!

ReputationRep:

What's your law of averages?:beard:

ReputationRep:
    yo, thanks for that..will try some of that and seee how it goes...who knows you might b out and i might try it on you lol. also, what do you mean by 'the game'? u on about the movie or the game game?!
    its 28th dec @ central London..see u there

(Original post by FkatF)
    Don't listen to these people! Do buy girls drinks! (Not all girls, but after a 5 minute intro chat...its also impressively smooth if you get the barman to send a drink to a girl if you want to meet her).

OK I am possibly the least slutty person I know but I have gone back to a guy's place from a club a couple of times, and if you can get girls that far I think many would have sex with you. It really is charm that is important! and confidence! When I saw this thread title I was thinking, hmmm, if a guy has to ask how I don't rate his chances. So be confident, charming. I know a lot of sleazy guys who are quite successful at this, I am trying to think of their 'tactics'! Actually a lot of them use some lines from 'the game' which seems to work for them, now I recognise it when people use it on me though haha - DONT do the back-handed compliment/insult one though, not cool. I think you have to project an identity of yourself as someone who a girl would want to get close to. eg if you have a table in the club invite her to join you and offer her a drink.

Don't be wasted. Don't go for a wasted girl either, it may be easier but it would be horrible (have you seen the 40 year old virgin? lol) I think lots of dressed-up girls who give off a sexual vibe in clubs are mainly looking for attention and rarely for actual sex, maybe go for a slightly meeker girl. Mainly be charming, complimentary and make sure the girl has a fun time with you. I think a bit of sleaziness works in the context of a club, if after the initial chat they seem to like you you can be a bit forward, lay on the compliments, touch her a bit but dont go crazy with that, etc. Being short will put you at a disadvantage with a lot of girls (dont know why personally, most of my recent crushes have been short) so maybe go for shorter girls! Look out for girls checking you out and try and get eye contact before you approach them, if they avoid eye contact dont bother. I really resent being approached by men I'm not interested in, in fact I almost always subtly make the first move by making eye contact to show the guy I'm interested.

Hope that helpsw...I think getting that kind of confidence requires some practise though!

ReputationRep:
    There's no one theory lol

Fix up loook sharpppppp and make eyecontact, then in you go.

ReputationRep:

This is not the first thing you've said regarding pulling girls that I wholeheartedly agree with. OP, listen to this guy. He knows.

ReputationRep:
    cringe.
    get ur mates to chip in and buy u a prostitute for ur bday. she will teach you the basics.

ReputationRep:
    Just make it obvious it's your birthday and everyone's over you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yog)
    Being honest here, I have waited till I find someone worthy to have sex with. Havn't found one until today.

I am 21 next week and going around clubs in Central London to celebrate. I really want to lose my virginity there. I know it might sound really sad to some, but its my reality sadly

How should I approach a girl in a club? What should I say? Should I just go and ask how she is? Or, shud I just go and say something, well, what thing shud I say?! I am all that kinda gentleman normally and never really bought any girl a drink :mad: I'm completely clueless:confused::confused:

I wouldn't say I am the best looking guy but I wouldn't class myself among the worst looking ones. But I am only 5.6" tall (well short shud I say!)

I don;t want a girl for relationship there but just the one for that night to remember! I hope someone here understands me and help me out in a way

Thank you for reading and I hope to get some good tips from you. Take care.

A night to remember? Do you realise that you might not have the greatest sex and end up having the girl laugh at you? Surely that wouldn't be a nice night to remember, would it? Especially as your first time.

It's no use telling you since you probably don't care but I think you should rather go with someone who cares for you and even if you have a bad experience as your first time will not turn her back and laugh at you. That way you'll have a great night to remember. But anyway. Good luck finding a random girl to lose your virginity to. Ciao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by q1w2e3r4t5y6)
    cringe.
    get ur mates to chip in and buy u a prostitute for ur bday. she will teach you the basics.
    QFT

"Get in the van"

ReputationRep:
    Thanks man, I completely agree but I have been doing that for a while..people normally like me but i just havnt anaged to meet that person I would like to love..if u knw what i mean...i can't stay like this forever and think having sex, however poor, will probably give me some kinda motivation/confidence to move on and hopefully find someone..man, life sucks sometimes!! i feel terrible asking this question in here but i know you guys are helpful and have been so, and thanks for that.

(Original post by OceanSoul)
    A night to remember? Do you realise that you might not have the greatest sex and end up having the girl laugh at you? Surely that wouldn't be a nice night to remember, would it? Especially as your first time.

It's no use telling you since you probably don't care but I think you should rather go with someone who cares for you and even if you have a bad experience as your first time will not turn her back and laugh at you. That way you'll have a great night to remember. But anyway. Good luck finding a random girl to lose your virginity to. Ciao.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yog)
    Thanks man, I completely agree but I have been doing that for a while..people normally like me but i just havnt anaged to meet that person I would like to love..if u knw what i mean...i can't stay like this forever and think having sex, however poor, will probably give me some kinda motivation/confidence to move on and hopefully find someone..man, life sucks sometimes!! i feel terrible asking this question in here but i know you guys are helpful and have been so, and thanks for that.
    Yes, but not being a virgin isn't what gives a person confidence. You won't be having a sign on your forehead saying 'non-virgin' and just so you know, a person whom you would like to have a serious relationship with won't be further interested in you if you lose your virginity to a random girl at the club. But anyway. You're not a child. Your choice. Your life. I just hope it won't be something you will regret.

ReputationRep:
    Nice shirt, good shoes. The amount of men who don't even know the basics, you'd be surprised. Good aftershave.

ReputationRep:
    Trust me, losing your virginity to someone you don't really care about is nothing to be proud of.

You only have it once so make it count and be memorable, however crap you may be.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ritchie888)
    "Get in the van"
    hahahaha :yep:

I would rep, but got none left:/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yog)
    yo, thanks for that..will try some of that and seee how it goes...who knows you might b out and i might try it on you lol. also, what do you mean by 'the game'? u on about the movie or the game game?!
    its 28th dec @ central London..see u there
    by the game I meant the mystery method...actually The Game is a narrative book about using the mystery method. The following is the self-help book its based on, containing the rules:
    http://www.amazon.com/Mystery-Method.../dp/0312360118
    I haven't read it but I've heard lots about it and it seems to work for some people. I think its good for giving some structure to your approach so you feel like you know what you're doing...
    The attitude is almost certainly more important than the actual tips though!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 27, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.