Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Luckily I got my first choice, James Watson. I heard some horror stories about Bateson!! I didn't love JW, but it was a lot better of some of the places I'd seen.

Where are you staying? In hindsight, living in halls is pretty essential for meeting people and making friends, but for the money, living standards would be much higher in privately rented accomodation!

ReputationRep:
    i went straight into private rented, but my boyfriend was in JW last year.
    i liked it, but he had pretty good flatmates - i think a lot of halls depends on who you're sharing with. the flats were nice though, and the location was awesome.
    i've heard bad things about bateson too, especially about rats, eww! but after the whole being held at knife point thing in harry law i'm not sure i'd wanna be living there either!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.