thatrollingstone
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
My flatmates won't be living together next year, and while two of them invited me to live with them, I don't really get along with the other people they're planning to live with so I politely refused. The thing is, I don't want to live with my course mate friends either (for various reasons). How do I go about hunting down some nice people to share a house with next year?
LooCee
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I think I'm going to be doing the same thing but I'm probably a little bit older than you so my plans might be slightly different! Does your university organise meet ups or anything? Mine have advertised two days where you can go and meet other people who are looking for housemates and they have a website with a message board that does the same thing. Or if there's a uni facebook site you can advertise on?

I'm looking into seeing if I can share with people who have jobs because I count as a mature student, that's something you could maybe look into? People outside of uni are still fun!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Nottingham
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (157)
59.47%
No I haven't decided yet (61)
23.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (46)
17.42%

Watched Threads