04rair
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Im new to the student room and would really appreciate it if anyone studying Alexander at A2 level could help me out... It's mainly studying the life of alexander from plutarch and arrian... that sort of thing
Corrosive Blossom
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
It'd be better to propose a question rather than telling us if we study a broad, vague topic.
SOA Vamp
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
What aspects of his life? Political, changes he implemented, wars? Do you need biographies or critical analysis? I would guess the latter. Answer these and I'd probably be able to recommend something
04rair
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Yeah all of the above! And I need help on battle configurations... There so confusing for me! If there's anything you could help me on I would really appreciate it! I've studied up to the end of the siege at gaza. I mainly need to focus on arrian and plutarchs accounts on the life of Alexander... Are you familiar with them?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• The University of Law
    The Bar Series: Applications and Interviews - London Bloomsbury campus Postgraduate
    Thu, 17 Oct '19
  • Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
10.53%
They might tell the bully (3)
15.79%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
15.79%
It might lead to more bullying (6)
31.58%
There's nothing they could do (5)
26.32%

Watched Threads