Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I am wondering if anyone would please be so kind as to answer a few questions for me regarding the University of Hertfordshire, and, in particular, their Fashion related courses.

I am currently an Art and Design student at North Hertfordshire College, but am wishing to progress on to do a fashion related degree (whether that is foundation or BA Hons, I am not entirely sure yet).

I have researched many universities, including Central Saint Martins, but all seem to have mixed reviews. Has anyone studied Fashion at the University of Hertfordshire, and if so, what are your opinions? I am also interested in hearing about the university as a whole, such as the facilities, etc.

On a slightly different note, has anyone studied a fashion related course at Central Saint Martins/London College of Fashion? opinions would be appreciated on this university too

Thank you xxx
What's the best type of cheese?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.