Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

girls masterbating.. Watch

im a girl. im a virgin and i finger myself.
    does any other girl do this ?
    and what do boys think about it ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm a guy, not a virgin and I think it's ok you finger yourself. I think you should know your own body before you have sex with a guy and it'll make you a better lover. What do you think about it? Why are you still a virgin?

ReputationRep:
    Thas hawt.

ReputationRep:
    Christ. Of course other girls do it. Otherwise nowhere would sell vibrators.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by effirst)
    I'm a guy, not a virgin and I think it's ok you finger yourself. I think you should know your own body before you have sex with a guy and it'll make you a better lover. What do you think about it? Why are you still a virgin?
    Because she hasn't had sex yet.

ReputationRep:
    Repulsive, wicked and sinful. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im a girl. im a virgin and i finger myself.
    does any other girl do this ?
    and what do boys think about it ?
    Lol.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care what guys think of it?!
    Girls masturbate.
    It's not like boys telling you it's gross is going to make you stop doing it.

ReputationRep:
    No, you're the only girl who does it.

ReputationRep:
    As the poster is anonymous I'm guessing it is a boy roleplaying
    http://media.ign.com/boards/images/i...ShiftyEyes.gif

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    No, you're the only girl who does it.
    This, really.

Further, girls do not fart. Ever. Nor do they ever belch.

ReputationRep:
    Ummmmm, doesn't nearly every girl :/

and OP, It's definately not wrong, oh and im also a girl, virgin and does the deed :/

soo, it's normal

at least, if you get **** sex first time you'll know how to get anything out of it :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by no-fat-chicks)
    Agreed! The,"I'm a girl. I'm a virgin and I finger myself." seemed a bit too blunt...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by no-fat-chicks)
    + rep when i've got some

I'm a girl, I'm not a virgin, I've only had ever had one succesful sexual relationship where I really enjoyed the sex (and came) and I don't masterbate because I can't enjoy it, I don't know how to touch myself but I wish I did :s

I feel really odd now reading these replies and similar threads like these, yes I'm a girl and yes I masturbate but ive never fingered myself ever :/ just always focused on the clit region....

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: It's totally fine, i bet ur mates do it too, dont be scared and carry on fingering urself :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I feel really odd now reading these replies and similar threads like these, yes I'm a girl and yes I masturbate but ive never fingered myself ever :/ just always focused on the clit region....
    Isn't that what fingering is?

ReputationRep:
    I've got nothing against girls getting themselves off with their hands. When they start buying vibrators for themselves I find it distasteful, it's all a bit artificial and pathetic imo. Same reasons why I would never get a fleshlight.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you reply to trolls? The OP is some fat nerd with manboobs and a micropenis.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.