The Student Room Group

girls masterbating..

im a girl. im a virgin and i finger myself.
does any other girl do this ?
and what do boys think about it ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I'm a guy, not a virgin and I think it's ok you finger yourself. I think you should know your own body before you have sex with a guy and it'll make you a better lover. What do you think about it? Why are you still a virgin?
Thas hawt.
Christ. Of course other girls do it. Otherwise nowhere would sell vibrators.
Original post by effirst
I'm a guy, not a virgin and I think it's ok you finger yourself. I think you should know your own body before you have sex with a guy and it'll make you a better lover. What do you think about it? Why are you still a virgin?

Because she hasn't had sex yet.
Repulsive, wicked and sinful. :pierre:
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
im a girl. im a virgin and i finger myself.
does any other girl do this ?
and what do boys think about it ?

Lol.
Reply 7
Why do you care what guys think of it?!
Girls masturbate.
It's not like boys telling you it's gross is going to make you stop doing it.
No, you're the only girl who does it.
As the poster is anonymous I'm guessing it is a boy roleplaying
Original post by RabbitCFH
No, you're the only girl who does it.

This, really.

Further, girls do not fart. Ever. Nor do they ever belch.
Ummmmm, doesn't nearly every girl :/

and OP, It's definately not wrong, oh and im also a girl, virgin and does the deed :/

soo, it's normal :smile:

at least, if you get **** sex first time you'll know how to get anything out of it :/
Original post by no-fat-chicks

Agreed! The,"I'm a girl. I'm a virgin and I finger myself." seemed a bit too blunt...
Original post by no-fat-chicks

+ rep when i've got some :smile:
I'm a girl, I'm not a virgin, I've only had ever had one succesful sexual relationship where I really enjoyed the sex (and came) and I don't masterbate because I can't enjoy it, I don't know how to touch myself but I wish I did :s
I feel really odd now reading these replies and similar threads like these, yes I'm a girl and yes I masturbate but ive never fingered myself ever :/ just always focused on the clit region....
Reply 16
:rofl: It's totally fine, i bet ur mates do it too, dont be scared and carry on fingering urself :teehee:
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous
I feel really odd now reading these replies and similar threads like these, yes I'm a girl and yes I masturbate but ive never fingered myself ever :/ just always focused on the clit region....

Isn't that what fingering is?
Reply 18
I've got nothing against girls getting themselves off with their hands. When they start buying vibrators for themselves I find it distasteful, it's all a bit artificial and pathetic imo. Same reasons why I would never get a fleshlight.
Reply 19
Why do you reply to trolls? The OP is some fat nerd with manboobs and a micropenis.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending